Denied Fast Rider's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Fast Rider, Dec 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fast Rider

Fast Rider New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Fast Rider
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:80317353
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I had Ghosted on the server because the traitor was delaying the round and everyone wanted to get a new round started.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Ichikunjii

Ichikunjii Vous avez changé VIP Iron

You were banned for Ghosting by @Holiday Steve. Please wait patiently for their response.

3. Fuzzy Slug

Fuzzy Slug The Slug Army VIP Emerald

You may only comment/reply if you are the:
    - Original poster
    - Witness or directly involved with the Appeal
    - Staff member handling the Appeal

Well I was there and I can confirm that this T was not acting like a T he was acting like an inno. There were no staff on at the time and there were 30+ people on all screaming and saying "WHY ISNT HE KILLING THEM??" and the T was just walking by and acting like a normal inno when there were only 3 people left! (2 inno's 1 T)

People were actually saying in voice chat: JUST TELL HIM HE IS A T or TELL THE INNOS HE THE LAST ONE

4. Steve Mason

Steve Mason Honesty. VIP

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to appeal, I will keep this short as I don't want to keep you waiting as you already have. You were banned by me for Ghosting- Third Offense, which is a very serious offense. Considering you were banned twice already for the same reason, you should've been more aware of what ghosting is.

[​IMG]

There is no reason where ghosting is tolerated, and I will not be unbanning you. There is no circumstance where it is okay for you to tell someone who to kill when you're dead and they're alive. Whether that person is delaying, or what have you. This player told me you ghosted and provided me a screenshot above, and I banned you for 12 weeks on all servers. Take this time to learn the rules and familiarize yourself with what ghosting is. In the future if the person is delaying, just be more patient. As generally there's only four or five minutes before the round is over, which essentially got you banned since you were impatient.

While Fuzzy you may be involved, you should've also told him what he was doing was wrong. Since you weren't directly telling the player, you're fortunate enough not be banned as well. For both of you, since you've shown you don't understand ghosting completely please be more careful. There is no reason where ghosting will be tolerated.

I hope you learn from this mistake, as you haven't showed any understanding of this rule after three ghosting bans. You may join the servers again after 12 weeks. I hope to see you then.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Last edited: Dec 10, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.