Denied farts27's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by farts27, Dec 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. farts27

farts27 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    farts27
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:43601711
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I had recently started playing on the server and i support it completely. I like how the admins do handle things and the low RDM rates in the server.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    On a round before, I had killed an innocent because I saw him shoot at another person. He sent in a report and I explained how it was a mix-up but I was still slain. The round of my slaying, I was T and then got slain. After my slay, which was served, I left the server to do other things. I came back on about 12 hours later and I was banned for 5 days.

I hope you see my side of this story and unban me, i was hoping to play for the remainder of the break.​

2. zomborg

zomborg "She's like a little Satan." - CDriscoll 2015 VIP

Greetings farts27!

@The Law banned you for RDM & Leave 1st offense. He will respond as soon as possible!
    Please feel free to play on any of our other STTT servers that are available to you until your appeal has been completed.

Thanks!

3. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

I will first explain the reason for your slay, and then why you were banned for RDM & Leave. From the little information you gave in your report, an inference can be made that you heard shooting and assumed that it was Remilia Scarlet that was the shooter, when in fact Remilia had not shot. The logs did not correlate with your response, therefore you were slain for RDM. The reason you were banned was because you left the game before serving the entirety of your slay.
    Screenshot_116.jpg
    The rules state that you must stay the entire round of your slay before leaving the game, or it's considered RDM & Leave. It is expected that before playing on the servers you will have read and understood the server rules. You will not be unbanned for failing to read/understand this basic rule.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DENIED.png

Last edited: Dec 28, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.