False accusations and getting no help with reports

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Crethon, Nov 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crethon

Crethon Member

Hello, I have been Slayed and lost points due to [MD] Slippery this morning at 12:45ish in the morning PST because I had picked up the electro charged axe on a map and was accused of killing another player. I tried to talk to and reason and he said Case closed so this is the reason I am posting this. I believe that this server needs an adjustment on the administrations ruling and judgement due to lack of evidence gathering and the MOTD rulings. This isn't the first occasion where I have been slayed for falty reasoning or lack of evidence to support and will not reason. Many other cases I have reported for being RDM'd and no administration will respond and no punishment or actions will occur to either me or the other player. I find that it is getting worse week by week and it's getting very irritable, Espiacally when they follow through with the ignorance with a witty remark.... Anyways if anyone could get there own view on this topic that would be great! Thanks

Crethon

2. Slippery

Slippery VIP

when i was spectating you i saw you pick up the charged axe and turned into somone with it....

before this, you even lied on a report trying to get someone slayed. i don't pity liars...

3. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

We have sufficient tools to help us determine the legitimacy of a complain. And if you get even one detail wrong, we may throw your case out the door.

4. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

I want to add that a report may be dealt with and it nay not be the outcome you want or you missed the punishment for the other player.

I also want to add that you must be patient with staff members. We sometimes handle multiple reports and it takes an extra minute or two to process them.

5. Shades

Shades VIP

This is the most accurate thing..

6. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

Topic Locked.
    Improper Format.

Furthermore, before trying to suggest that we revamp our staff structure, please work on your spelling and grammar. The owner is less likely to read your suggestion to revamp his functional staff system, if it does not have a professional format, nor proper spelling and grammar.
    If you can not follow a simple format that we have provided http://www.seriousttt.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1100, it makes your suggestions or staff/player reports less significant because you do not have viable reasons to suggest a change in something or evidence to report someone.

In addition, you only have three posts on this forum. You barely know this community and you're already suggesting that we have incompetent staff. When you get to know the staff and understand how the staff system works in this community, you would not have made this insignificant report.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.