Approved Facebreaker's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Facebreaker, Jun 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebreaker

Facebreaker New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Facebreaker
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:54885067
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for "RDM and leave." This is because I accidently killed my traitor buddy because I missed when I tried to kill an innocent player. I was sent a report, but when i tried to respond to it the map changed on the server. I tried to rejoin, but i didnt have the map, so I had to wait for it to download; However once its download once finished I was told I was banned for "RDM and Leave." I should be unbanned because I was not given a reasonable time to rejoin after a map join. I had my friends ask him, and Jack the Pumpkin said "No one should ever take that long to join." Its not my fualt I have 200kb/s internet, I cant help it. I shouldnt be banned because my internet is bad.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

You were banned by @JackThePumpkin for "RDM and Leave (1st offense)". Please be patient as they gather their evidence.

3. JackThePumpkin

JackThePumpkin VIP Bronze

Hello @Facebreaker , let's get over with this quickly.

I've banned you for RDM and Leave 1st offense for this report
    [​IMG]
    Now as you can see it's pretty straight-forward, you killed your t buddy and didn't give any response to the report. You weren't present on the server after the map changed for a fair amount of time, and even with such internet you would've been already connected to it.
    Nonetheless, seeing your history is clean and that you were supposively downloading the map, I'll be Accepting and Voiding your ban.

Thank you for appealing and have a good day.

Appeal:
    Accepted (Voided)
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.