Denied Fabius's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Fabius, Jun 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fabius

Fabius New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Fabius
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:50260384
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was slain for one round for rdm, but on the round after I unfortunately lost connection, and was banned for 5 days.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I don't have any evidence for the connection loss, and I understand if you don't believe me.​

2. BlueCore

BlueCore Onward and Upward Banned VIP

Hello Fabius,

I'm sorry to hear that you lost connection, which is what resulted in your Ban. @Azure, the staff member who banned you, will look into your Appeal shortly.

Thank you for your patience.

3. Azure

Azure Into each life some rain must fall. VIP

Hello, Fabius.
    I indeed banned you for RDM and Leave since you didn't come back in a reasonable amount of time.

If you agree to serve a slay, I will gladly unban you and void the ban.
    Note that your ban is only local; you are free to play on our 6 other servers while you wait for a resolution. Considering It's way late and I'm not on the servers anymore, you can ask a staff member on one of our other servers to slay you then have them post here that you have served it, and I will unban you from East as soon as I can (Or you can wait until I'm on tomorrow!)

Cheers!

4. Fabius

Fabius New Member

Alright, I will do that. Thanks a lot!

5. Azure

Azure Into each life some rain must fall. VIP

Seeing as no attempts have been made to contact any of us to serve a slay, and that the ban expire in less than 2 days, I'll go ahead and close this up.

Appeal denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.