Denied F34R|L33T's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by F34R|L33T, May 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. F34R|L33T

F34R|L33T New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    F34R L33T
    Your Steam ID:
    FireCatcher6434
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I killed this guy for shooting at me and I had to go do some chores and I came back and I was banned for 5 days please help...This really sucks and im a big fan of this server and I did not deserve to get banned because I called kos on him for shooting at me, I killed him, then I got killed for it, I had to go get some work done around the house so I left and when I came back I was banned. The Moderator Red Banned me im pretty sure bc he was the only staff on. What I think happened was he didn't get the right idea when I killed him and left, as if he thought it was rdm and leave...So I fully understand why he banned me :D
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I have no evidence because when I exited gmod the console reset...This really sucks and im a big fan of this server and I did not deserve to get banned because I called kos on him for shooting at me.

Thank You for your time! and I look forward to getting unbanned so I can play my favorate server!!!

2. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

@Espurr banned you for RDM & Leave First Offense. He will respond with his evidence soon enough.

3. F34R|L33T

F34R|L33T New Member

k

4. Espurr

Espurr #AlwaysStabEspurr Administrator VIP

Hello F34R. I banned you for RDM Leave 1st

In this report against you: Screen Shot 2015-05-28 at 9.23.20 AM.png
    You can see you didn't reply with anything and when I asked you Personally, you said he shot at you. I let this slide until multiple different players BESIDES the victim who were there claimed that Benny Never had shot. Which is why I had slain you. During your slay round you had left. Which is why I have banned.

This appeal is Denied
    Topic Locked

Please feel free to play on our other 6 six servers for the next 5 days.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.