Denied [F.H.O] Alfie's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by [F.H.O] Alfie, Aug 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [F.H.O] Alfie

[F.H.O] Alfie New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    [F.H.O] Alfie
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:59499262
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Because i was reported after i had left i couldnt explain he had walked past a unided body
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Hi
    [F.H.O] Alfie
    I was playing yesterday [24/08/16]
    on de_dolls and this guy walked past 2 un identified bodys
    so i put some buckshot into his face and he didn't seem to be bothered
    I waited to see if he would report me before i left so i wouldn't receive a rdm and leave.
    But the moment i left he must have reported me i couldn't answer it and i got slapped a ban for rdm+leave
    If it still counts as rdm id be happy to take a couple of slays but it definitely wasn't rdm and leave​

2. Ragman

Ragman hool-moh-goh-bow-bigga-bogga-walnum-bodgish-misjoo Banned VIP

Please allow me to gather my evidence, I will respond shortly!

3. [F.H.O] Alfie

[F.H.O] Alfie New Member

4. Ragman

Ragman hool-moh-goh-bow-bigga-bogga-walnum-bodgish-misjoo Banned VIP

Okay, lets jump right into this. The de_dolls incident is not what got you banned.

[​IMG]

During 67thway, I received this report from a player. The player in question had an unreadable name (which I warned him twice about, then kicked him the round following this report). You had taken it upon yourself to apparently RDM this player due to their name.

His name is indeed against the rules - however you are NOT allowed to kill him for it. If it seems that a staff member has missed a player with a name like this, then please use the admin chat (type "@" before your messages) to alert them to the fact that there is a player with an unreadable name. You still RDM'd a player even though their name was against the rules.

As you can also see, you left very quickly after you issued the response (due to the fact that you leaving is in the screenshot of the report - before I even went to slay you).

As a result I will be Denying this appeal. If you have any questions or concerns then please contact me here on the forums.

-Ragman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.