Denied F e e l i n g s's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by F e e l i n g s, Mar 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    F e e l i n g s
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:146970408
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was wrongfully banned 100%. I do not cheat by any means. I was reported previously for Aimbot, No-Recoil, and Bunnyhop Scripts. Everything was normal in the report's evidence besides shaking when I shot, but this could be caused by a spectating bug or shaking when controlling recoil. Happened the exact same way when I was banned and then unbanned previously for appearing to have No-Recoil for the Winchester 1887.

Like I said in the report post, I have recoil which you'd be able to see in most of my gameplay. Of course when you chop it up and only show bits and pieces things you can't see that. I've been playing on this server for 2-years now and the most I've been banned for is a "script" on two-servers in the same day that would allow me to self-propel myself with props. Saying that I've never bhop scripting with how easy bhopping is.. And by no means have I ever needed to use an Aimbot or Aim-Assist to help me aim.

I've not seen or heard one person in the entire server ever call me out for anything. I'd like to be unbanned for the simple fact I do not cheat, and I love the server and the people in it.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Don't record for performance, so n/a.​

2. Peach

Peach sweet c: VIP Silver

@Mellow to address your appeal.

3. Thanks for the quick reply. I'll be waiting patiently.

Edit @Mellow also I forgot to add if you slow down the clips shown of me.. You'll see the shaking is me controlling the recoil and being super inconsistent doing so, making my crosshair bounce on and off the players showing its not no recoil or aim.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2018
  4. Gay

Gay Banned VIP

I have seen this appeal and will be responding after work with more evidence and clips. even tho i am not a mod i still recorded to gather evidence on you.
    last night on west 1 you were looking through walls while on the ladder in the vent seeing where people where on the map, it was a dead giveaway at that point.

5. Was I a Traitor or Innocent? Because I could of had a radar? Regardless I flick all over the place disregarding when I am or where I am going; sometimes I'll just flick just to flick.

6. Gay

Gay Banned VIP

you were using a mp7 as a traitor with no recoil, you killed 2 innocents directly right after each other in front of air vents from all the way on top of vents. then after you swung around and killed the guy behind the bookshelf with no recoil. you also hid behind the walls of the vent targetting the guy above you EXACTLY where he would be with perfect aim you headshot him and no scoped him with a sniper.

7. The MP7 has little to no-recoil as it is shown here: https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/new-weapon-stats.46419/ - The MP7 has a very small cone of 0.03 and small recoil kick of 0.8. Just enough to pull down and have no issues with the recoil.

And for me "targeting people through walls", I have a full upgraded radar, so I get updated where people are quite fast.

8. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Alright guys, I'm gonna lock this up until either mellow responds or Jewtwo requests to have this unlocked. If you guys want to further discuss, we have the inbox option on the forums but steam is also a nice place to handle things.

9. Scotty

Gonna tag @Jässa as he was apparently online at the time of this happening.

10. Scotty

Gonna make Mellow aware of this again. Sorry for the delay.

11. Mellow

Mellow Taking it easy VIP

Well, I was originally waiting for Jewtwo but I was just told that he doesn't have anything.

The ban will stay either way, it's obvious that you're using something to enhance your aim.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.