Denied EyesofMarch's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by EyesofMarch, Jan 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EyesofMarch

EyesofMarch Banned

Your In Game Nickname:
    EyesofMarch
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:28382869
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I have no idea why I was banned. I followed the majority of rules, MIGHT have RDM'd by accident once or twice when I thought someone was a traitor. It's been a long time since I've played, and I cannot recall any incidents.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    None, really. I just don't know why I was banned.​

2. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

Hey there EyesofMarch, you were permanently banned by @Highwon for Conflict Of Interest on all of our servers, I'm sure he'll contact you about this matter at his earliest convenience.

3. EyesofMarch

EyesofMarch Banned

Conflict of Interest? What's that?

4. Shadow

Shadow The art of war - subdue the enemy without fighting VIP

You were banned for Paypal reversal, which falls under the category Conflict of Interest.

5. EyesofMarch

EyesofMarch Banned

I did no such thing! At least, not intentionally. If my donation was messed up, then why didn't yall just tell me. I would have either fixed it, or canceled my donation.

6. EyesofMarch

EyesofMarch Banned

Bump! I'd like to get this resolved please.

7. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

8. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

You donated $10.00 on Dec 16th, 2014 and then issued a PayPal reversal on February 3rd, 2015. We have a no refunds policy that results in a permanent ban. Your appeal has been denied.

9. EyesofMarch

EyesofMarch Banned

I never issued anything. Don't assume I did, and then just deny my appeal based off incorrect information. It must have been either something from the bank itself, or Paypal. It's happened before, so why don't we come to an agreement here where I can fix this.

Again, I did not recall the donation; my bank or Paypal itself did. So work with me, because I really enjoyed your servers when I played them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.