Denied Extreme Sodium Chloride's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Donald J. Trump, Nov 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Extreme Sodium Chloride
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I killed 2 people who i thought was traitors because they both walked past an unidentified body. Before i had the chance to explain myself my Gmod blackscreened. I rushed to log back in, but when i tried to log back in like 40 sec later i was banned for 7 days.

I did not mean to RDM and i am sure that the admins would have listened to me if i had the chance to rejoin server and explain to them.

/Extreme Sodium Chloride
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Mason

Mason VIP Silver

You were banned by @Miss Alice for Loopholing.

They will respond at their earliest convenience.

3. Deepsea1508

Deepsea1508 Hyuman VIP Emerald

4. What is loopholing? I thought it was RDM and leave??

5. My recollection is that a discomb i threw at suspected traitor (walked past unided body) knocked 1 or 2 innocents into the lava.

6. Miss Alice

Miss Alice winky face VIP

Good morning, @Extreme Sodium Chloride. As you know you were banned by myself for "loopholing". Loopholing, in this case, would be using false or otherwise dishonest reasoning to avoid a slay. This is an offense that staff members take very seriously, and I will not be accepting this appeal. I will shed some light on the situation for you.

ESCRDM2.jpg

As you can see in the first report, you killed a user for walking by an unidentified body. Under normal circumstances, yes, this would be a valid kill. However, in this situation, there were three other people who had died during the round. Two who were slain, and a Detective who had fallen in the same second as the kill. Regardless of which body he could've walked past, you would be very well aware of how they died and that he was not involved, and that he had not done anything otherwise to warrant being killed.

ESCRDM1.jpg

In this scenario, two users fell and were damaged/killed by a Discombobulator that you threw. You claimed you were attempting to kill a Traitor with it and that you gave a vocal warning. Again, all perfectly fine, except I had been paying rather close attention during the round and there had not been a vocal warning for a Discombobulator, nor was there one in text chat. I don't recall hearing any gunfire or KoSes around that time either. At this point I chose to message an Administrator - @Rozboon in this case - about the situation, and the final decision was to issue a one-week ban for loophole trolling.

Again, I don't intend to revoke the ban. This is, in my opinion, something that a player should need to learn from. I will leave the thread open for a little while in case you have anything else to say.

Good day.

7. I can accept the ban for the RDM if u consider i did not have enough reason to do what i did. But i do not agree that i tried to "loophole" or used dishonest reasoning to avoid a slay. That is simply not true.

Thanks for taking your time to respond to me.

8. I guess my request would be to remove the time that i was banned because of the "loopholing" and keep the ban for RDM intact.

9. Miss Alice

Miss Alice winky face VIP

The evidence I have on-hand is solid enough to keep the offense for loopholing. I will be closing up this thread. If you would like to discuss the matter further you may start a forum conversation with myself or an Administrator.

Good day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.