Denied EXTRABULLY's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by EXTRABULLY, Dec 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EXTRABULLY

EXTRABULLY New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    EXTRABULLY
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:80974053
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I got banned for rdm and leave.. i guess..
    And this is just unfair
    So situation is that my internet start to lag horribly so much so i didn't even can move because of lag! in front of me was a tv that i tried to hit with my crowbar, and somehow i hit some detective that didn't even see. it's confusing. so.. i got auto-slayed in next round for that, and i like "okay my internet don't allow me to play this game properly and it's last round on a map. so i leaved and now i got a ban for that..
    It is confusing and frustrating.. i really like your servers, and i am sorry for that what happened back then.
    And sorry for my bad english
    So reason that it's in my opinion is unfair is:
    That rdm was unintentional and was only because of technical issue
    And that the same technical issue(bad internet) didn't allowed me to stay on server any longer.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2016
  2. GunAndBomb

GunAndBomb Explosive VIP

You were banned by @Milo for RDM and Leave (2nd offense). Please be patient until she responds. Thanks!

3. Salem

Salem VIP

I have seen this and will respond when I get the chance, please remain patient
    I will also be tagging @Jassa since they were who banned you for rdm and leave 1st offense

Last edited: Dec 13, 2016
  4. Jässa

Jässa Thick thighs save lives VIP

For clarification the 1st ban was for obviously avoiding a slay by hopping to another server after RDMing with a inced grenade.
    [​IMG]

5. Salem

Salem VIP

Hi ExtraBully thanks for taking the time to appeal

I banned you for rdm and leave 2nd offense because of this report
    20161212100507_1.jpg

Unfortunately, accidental rdm is still considered rdm and you still had to receive a slay.

Shortly after receiving the slay you left the server so I issued the ban (I needed to ss once map change occurred)
    20161212101107_1.jpg 20161212101055_1.jpg

Due to the fact you were given your first rdm and leave ban earlier in the day, and the nature of that offense. I will be denying this appeal, please keep in mind you are only banned on EU Vanilla and East 2 and are free to play on our other servers.

If you have any questions feel free to message me on the forums.

Appeal:
    Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.