Denied Explosive Barrel's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Explosive Barrel, Sep 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Explosive Barrel

Explosive Barrel Banned VIP+

Your In Game Nickname:
    Explosive Barrel
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:18453729
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    So, I killed a traitor, and was reported. I killed the player because I thought they were standing in front of an unidentified body. After replying to the report after being killed by an innocent, which was immediately after, I realized that there wasn't an unidentified body there.

But my computer crashed and I wasn't given time to inform the mod/admin that was present that I was mistaken.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I took no screenshots due to my computer crashing after​

2. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

I banned you for looping due to this forum report.
    What is your exact justification for the response to your report?

3. Explosive Barrel

I believe I gave my justification in the part at the top.

I thought he was standing next to an unid body, so I shot, and I was then shot by an innocent. I replied to the report, thinking they had stood next to an unid body. Once I went it I realized this was not the case, but my computer crashed/froze before I could inform the staff member online.

4. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

Could you elaborate on why you thought he was standing next to an unidentified body?

5. Explosive Barrel

I thought I saw a body next to him, and when I put my mouse over it that it said unidentified body. But it must have been a glitch or something, because once I sent in the report the body was gone. I believe my game was starting to bug out at the time, which may explain why it crashed.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2016
  6. Sith Master

Hello again @Explosive Barrel , I apologize for the delayed response.
    I regrettably inform you that I will be denying your appeal. The reason that you could not tell the moderator due to crashing is false. This video clearly shows that you remained on the server for more than enough time to inform the staff.
    Please use the duration of this ban to ensure that similar actions are not repeated upon your return.
    If you have any concerns or questions regarding this appeal, please inbox me over the forums.

appeal: DENIED
    thread: LOCKED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.