Denied exoticboy's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by exoticboy, Nov 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. exoticboy

exoticboy New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    elitephysiques
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:22844208
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for "RDM" on west 2, in addition to GLOBALLY on every single server of Serious TTT. This was apparently my 4th offense within the span of 2 months or so that I've been playing. This was not actual RDM, I killed an inno either tbaiting or doing some sort of traitorous act, I cannot specifically remember. All I know is that I am a LEGIT player and log on to the servers multiple times a day. They are my favorite, and I don;t like playing any other TTT servers because they are far inferior. I do not intentionally leave at random, I work 36 hours a week and cannot just sit connected waiting for an admin to make a decision or something, so that is the reason for a disconnect. I don't know if you can see my play time on your servers, but I can assure you it can prove that I am a loyal player. I believe this punishment was not necessary at all, especially on a global level.. was banned for 2 months on ALL the servers...for 1 "RDM" confusion?
    Evidence of Innocence:
    As stated earlier, I don't go around running up to random people and shooting, etc. This incident was a mistake on my part and was caused with reason, whoever the player was did something to invoke in my mind he was a T. I do not randomly kill innocents or I would have been banned long ago. @Thorn , please reconsider my punishment. No other server can replace the homey feeling I get when on Serious TTT. Please get back to this thread whenever possible so we can discuss any possible modification to my ban. Thanks!!​

2. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

You were banned by @Thorn for RDM & Leave 4th, which is globalized. You also have a current 3rd offense ban on East by @Taco_Rocket.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2014
  3. Thorn

Thorn A Thorn in your side. VIP

[​IMG]

This image here shows that you had randomly shot and damaged Machinegunn1 for 50 points of damage with an AWP. Now the problem is, Machine had not shot once during the round, so the chances of him T-baiting are not high, and if he did T-bait, you would not of just shot him and let him live like you did. Now considering this is your 4th offense and you still have an active ban for your third offense, you should be more than well aware that before deciding to leave a server that you check with staff if you have any reports.
    Now than, the part YOU want to know about @exoticboy, I am sorry to inform you that this apeal is Denied. Please take the time off of the servers to get a better understanding of our rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.