Denied Exophere's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Exophere, Dec 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Exophere

Exophere New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Exophere
    Your Steam ID:
    exopherion
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I would like more information on why I was banned, apparently it was a RDM and quit, but I do not remember randoming the game that I quit. When I quit it was because I had to get off, and I was not slain the round I got off. I can only think that it was a report someone sent me that was completed when I was off. I really like this server and would gladly accept the penalty of a slay and not a ban.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I have no evidence because I do not even know why I was banned for RDM and quit.​

2. Sage.

Sage. VIP Silver Emerald

@SantasLilSnooper will respond as soon as he can! In the meantime feel free to play on our other servers.

3. GRYPHN

GRYPHN ♫ Thanks for the Memories ♫ VIP

Sorry, The tag for some reason didn't come up for me, I'll start gathering info right now..

4. GRYPHN

I understand it's been 3 days since the ban occurred, So you might not be able to supply the reason behind killing JtheMeme at the time, but Here's the report:
    [​IMG]
    J pmed me asking for the verdict when you left,
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    And the player didn't shoot at you within the last 10 seconds, So It seemed like it was RDM. Hopefully, You remember what happened so I can double check the damage logs and see if you were indeed in the right. (JtheMeme's response meant to say: um, k, No KOS and still killed me.)

5. GRYPHN

It's been just about 36 hours since I responded to the appeal, and your ban expires within the next few hours, I will be DENYING this appeal, If you have any questions, feel free to PM me on the forums.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.