Denied exelgamming's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by exelgamming, Jun 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. exelgamming

exelgamming New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Thot Pocket
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:82654489
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I got banned for no reason from dictator Elvis I have already submitted a report against him and other people said they will to since he is abusing his powers
    Evidence of Innocence:
    There is none the chat passed by before I could screenshot​

2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

You were banned by @ElvisPresley for "Harassment". He will respond when he can. Until then, thank you for being patient.

3. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

I have seen this and will respond within the hour. I am currently staffing. Sorry for the inconvenience.

4. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

Hello @exelgamming id like to thank you for taking the time out of your day to make an appeal. Lets get right into it shall we?

I first gagged you for mic spam initially which you can see here:
    After I ungagged you, you continuously called me "Nazi mod, cunt, douche, and bitch" over mic. Now this went on for about 3 whole rounds before i finally warned you for harassment as you can see here:
    After your warning, you proceeded to harass me. Calling me the same things. This time i did not let it go as far, as i kicked you after 2 whole rounds of dealing with "You are a cunt nazi mod Elvis go suck a dick" and other things such as that. You can see the kick here:
    And even after the warning and kick, you still decided to come back and continue to harass. This time, i let it go on for a full half round before banning you. You can see the ban here:
    EDIT: As you can see, harassment is nothing new to this player, as shown by what he said in SB here: https://gyazo.com/3e597d752a374f1712b7b27e1b5f6461

@Lawliet was also on during the time and can vouch on the actions this player did. Due to you coming back after everything, I will be Denying this appeal. Feel free to PM me on the forums if you have any questions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.