Denied evilroots's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by evilroots, May 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. evilroots

evilroots New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Peanut Butter (DJ)- RJ L4D ?
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:16921702
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was really high and messing around, can i atleast have it reduced Your servers are my fav and my internet went out today all day just now came back online im in a ruel area and someone was digging around and it the line.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Banned on all servers?
    05/16/16 06:15AM

- my internet connection went out today and just came back online

I did not Leave on purpose - im on Dialup

Rdm wasnt on perpose if i can recall​

2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

You were banned by @Knockdown for "RDM and Leave (Eighth Offense) (G&E by C.A.Anna)" which as you can see was globalised and extended by myself. He will respond with his evidence and I will decide the verdict of this appeal when we can. In the mean time, thank you for being patient.

3. evilroots

evilroots New Member

Being on dialup - I drop out alot and alwasy join back ASAP but the mod sometimes just ban within seconds of Disconnect in today's case - the fiber or tele line was hit ( unsure if its fiber ot the tele line ) by a digger working on the water mains

And Im 90% sure i didnt rdm but walked into a bad area and shit was going down, i made a mistake, not a random kill

this is my fav servers, please. why global? atleast let me have A server to play on all the other suck balls

4. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Ill explain why I globalised it and extended it after Knockdown brings his evidence.

Please be patient.

5. Knockdown

Knockdown The reason you can't sleep VIP

Hello @evilroots,
    I have seen your Appeal. I am at school right now and will respond Asap. Please be patient.

6. Goose

Goose Duck, Duck, Goose Motherfucker VIP

Hey, as issued your last ban before this I would like to apologize for the inconsistency in punishment. It was a first offence ban when it should have been a seventh offence ban, if this caused you any confusion I am very sorry.

7. evilroots

evilroots New Member

Last edited: May 17, 2016
  8. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Your appeal will be discussed here for records purposes firstly evil.

9. Knockdown

Knockdown The reason you can't sleep VIP

Hello @evilroots.
    I have banned you for rdm and leave (8th Offense)

You did random dmg to a player. I reported the Non-reported RDM (DMG).

[​IMG]

afhter the report was made you left the server. Without awnsering the report

[​IMG]

This is why I banned you for rdm and leave (8Th Offense)

@C.A.Anna Globalised this ban.
    So please be patient for C.A.Anna to do her verdict on this Appeal

Knockdown,

10. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

evilroots/Peanut Butter (DJ)- RJ L4D,

Thank you for taking the time to appeal your ban. As you can see Knockdown reported you and you did not respond, instead opting to leave the server. Now you claim that this was because your internet went down and that is all well and good and maybe I would consider even removing the globalisation and reducing it but there is something stopping me.

[​IMG]
    This is your ban history.

As you can see it is far from clean. You have had 2 26 week global bans before so I am not quite sure you have only decided to appeal them now. Not only that, you state that you were high when you broke our rules. Just because you were inebriated does not exempt you from the rule set that we have in place. You also claim that we are your favourite servers but if we were would you not try your hardest to follow our rules? Honestly I feel that you don't care for the servers. You break rules over and over again. You don't learn. After your first 26 week ban, you were fee not even a few weeks and you were banned again for 26 weeks. After the most recent 26 week ban, nearly 3 weeks later you were banned for mic spam and then the pattern followed.

You show no remorse for your actions and really I see no reason to accept this appeal. You have had chance after chance after chance and it seem you could care less. So I will be denying this appeal, the 26 week ban will stay and you will not be returning to any of our servers until that time has been served. I really hope you learn this time because continuing to offend after you have had 3 26 week bans is you walking down a very dangerous path which will only result in possible harsher punishments from the higher ups.

If you have any further issues please PM me here on the forums.

Tread carefully,
    ~C.A.Anna

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.