Approved evilmaker12's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by evilmaker12, Jul 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. evilmaker12

evilmaker12 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    evilmaker12
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:176023994
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i lost connection
    Evidence of Innocence:
    i don't purposely leave a game when i have a slay unless i have to i warn active mods/admins​

2. Peach

Peach sweet c: VIP Silver

Tagging @ECHO-6251 to address your appeal, please be patient.

3. ECHO-6251

ECHO-6251 The insectoid alien. VIP Silver

I've seen this and will reply soon.

4. ECHO-6251

Hey @evilmaker12,

So I banned you for RDM and Leave - 2nd offense. This is your second offense as you were banned by theinkern for RDM and Leave - First Offense 13 days ago.
    I banned you specifically for leaving while having this report against you. It was found valid, and it was still pending whilst you left.
    Now you claim that your internet went out and that you could not reconnect and normally I would understand and all, but you contacted me about 9 1/2 hours after I banned you, and that seems a little suspicious since it normally would not take that long. But in the case of it did, I normally would unban you, BUT you also sent me this message when I assigned the first slay to you, on the first report on you that round. Now you told me that you would report me on the forums and while that round was occurring and you were serving the first part of the first slay, you continued to message me in admin chat on how the slay I gave you was unfair, and also how accidental damaging someone with a crowbar is not RDM. This lasted for awhile until a little before I gave you the other slay deserved for the other RDM that round. You didn't say anything about that, and everything was fine until you then disconnected during your second slay. After I saw this, I waited a round to see if you would rejoin, and you didn't so I banned you.

Now would you like to explain why you A. Sent me that message in-game and argued against the first slay,B. why you waited so long to contact a staff member about your ban, and C. How will I know that you won't do it again, since you were banned once not that long ago, and that you will serve the slays that you would still serve?
    I'll give you up to a day to respond.

5. evilmaker12

evilmaker12 New Member

i never purposely leave with slays unless necessary i will from time to time i will argue about a slay but its usually only when its the victims fault not mine it usually gets me a little upset but i dont leave the game till i serve my slays becuase then this will happen i get banned witch i don't want because i love playing on that server i try my best to avoid getting banned on that server-please tell me if anything i put in was irrelevant to you

6. ECHO-6251

Well in the case of this, I can understand that you don't mean to leave with slays on you, and you enjoy playing on our servers, but, the reason I ask this, within the last 15 days, you have accumulated two RDM and Leave bans, and so I want to know how I can know for sure that you will not do this again.

7. evilmaker12

evilmaker12 New Member

i will serve the slays that you gave me before i lost connection i will inform mods that i have lost connection (when i regain connection) i will try my best to get back on to serve my slays and if i have to leave to go do something i will just leave gmod on and stay on server till i serve all my slays it will place me in spectator mode i will do everything in my effort to not get banned for rdm and leave i also apologize for threatening you in private message and for any other trouble i have caused you i guarantee that i will not leave with slays i understand sincerely why you would want me to guarantee that i will not do that again

8. ECHO-6251

Ok, so IF you serve your slays and also do what you said you will in your message above, then I will unban you, and make you serve the slays you need. Although I will not be voiding the ban, therefore if you RDM and Leave again then it will be your Third Offense, so I would recommend to do so as you stated above. Anyways I need you to come on to Vanilla soon so I can assign you slays.
    Message me if you have any questions via steam.
    Thanks.
    ~Echo
    Thread: Locked
    Ban: Lifted (Not voided)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.