Denied Evil Heckler's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Evil Heckler, May 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Evil Heckler
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:73998522
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I don't even know why Im banned. But its 2 weeks,so it bothers me.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

You were banned by @Ragman for "RDM and leave 2nd". He will respond when he can so until then, thank you for being patient.

3. Rdm and leave like in i rdm and get banned a few hours later when im not even on my computer anymore? Lol. So im expected to wait for an admin to come and slay me first and not leave the server untill it happens?

4. Ragman

Ragman hool-moh-goh-bow-bigga-bogga-walnum-bodgish-misjoo Banned VIP

Thank you for taking the time to appeal this ban!

As for your claim referencing the fact you were banned hours later, my guess would be that you were banned at the time of the incident and only noticed your ban after trying to reconnect to the server at a later time. This could have happened as you were playing on another server etc. I assure you that you wouldn't have been banned hours after the incident occurred.

Please allow me to collect my evidence regarding this ban and I shall respond as soon as I can. Thank you for your patience in this matter.

5. Ragman

Ragman hool-moh-goh-bow-bigga-bogga-walnum-bodgish-misjoo Banned VIP

Lets get straight into this, shall we?

[​IMG]

As you can see from the screenshot, you were reported for RDM by Dragon. It appeared that you had killed him randomly with the intervention. You replied to the report with "sozyyyyyyyy". This indicated that you knew you had randomly killed him as you provided no information as you why you had killed Dragon. Regardless, I still took it upon myself to check the logs to see any possible reason for you killing him. At first I checked the damageinfo to see any immediate traitor baiting but alas I found only your shots as shown below.

[​IMG]

As a result of this I assumed you had killed him on suspicion due to the frag damage you sustained from a traitor - this lead to your slay.

I slayed you with the intention of you serving it throughout round 6 of that map.

[​IMG]

As you can see from this screenshot, you left during the round in which your slay took place. I may remind you that it is stated in the rules that you must stay the whole length of your slain round - else it is RDM and leave. As this was your second offence, I banned you for two weeks as stated in the !MOTD.

After reviewing this evidence, I shall be DENYING this appeal. As this was your second offence, you should have known the consequences of leaving during a slay.

If you have any questions or wish to discuss this further, please message me here on the forums. I should also remind you that you are only banned on the EU2 server. You are still free to play on any other of our servers.

Thank you for your patience and I hope you have a pleasant day!

~Ragman

Appeal: DENIED
    Thread: LOCKED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.