Event Horizon False Slay and False Mutes.

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Magafe, Dec 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Magafe

Magafe Banned

Name of Staff/Player: Event Horizon

Server: (Which server did this occur on? West, East)
    East

Time of Occurrence: (Make sure you include your timezone)
    4:01
    Reason For Report: (What did he/she do?)
    False Slay
    He false slayed me because of a False report, When the first report was never answer so then I did it again but I put in random text because it was a reminder to look into the report. Then I get no time to tell him why I did it because he slayed me 6 or 5 seconds before the match even starts.

And he muted me for lots of stupid reasons.
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses: (Screenshots/Video Recordings/Players That Witnessed The Event)

2. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

magafe as you should know false reports are punishable, wether you were reminding him to look at your other one or not, he could take that as a false report therefore giving you a slay. that is just my opinion on the slay but idk about the mutes

3. Magafe

Magafe Banned

I actually never knew this, maybe it should be somewhere for people can know the punishments.

4. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

First of all, the mutes were for your end of round spam. You've gained a new habit of binding messages to your keys and spamming them at the end of a round. One of them even has the N word in it, so I'm going easy on you there.

As for the false reports, I present you some screenshots:
    Here is a shot of you reporting 4 times. 1 or 2 of them were false so I slayed you for it.
    http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/450 ... 13FCD01B8/

and then he reported me for a false slay using the rdm manager, which is a false report:
    http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/450 ... 3421E7F5B/

5. Magafe

Magafe Banned

The report were all correct. He rdm'd me, and You false slayed me.
    And Potato rdm'd me 2 times and zabiba 1. The 4th one was a reminder but if you weren't so late with !Slaynr or ask why you report. you would of known and never false slayed me.

6. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

By the look of it, you made a report for RDM on a headshot wars fun round. I want to remind you that we may investigate your report and decide no further action necessary.

What most players do, instead of making another report , is ask for the progress in admin chat. There is actually a statement at the top of your reporting box that reads "False reports will get you banned."

I believe Event was being more than lenient when it came to your punishment.

In the future, do not make false reports; simply ask staff what the progress was in your report.

Let me add, in regards to the second snapshot, that RDM reports are for RDM. If you feel the need to report a staff member, please do so on the forums.

7. Magafe

Magafe Banned

I seen lots of false reports when one is for a mod to look into it, Its a false report?
    If you are going to have punishment at least add them where all the punishments are listed. Describe a false report.

One where someone wants a Mod to look into
    or
    One saying Im gay which I seen on the forums and I GAREN - tee the guy was not slayed for it.

8. Shades

Shades VIP

Magafe:
    1) The box clearly says that: If you send in False reports you risk being BANNED.
    2) If you want progress on your request for a slay then please @ in admin chat as shown in the !motd to report a player.
    3) I've muted you before already for that same exact reason. You know that you shouldn't be doing that so please, stop. Bending around the rules and saying its "OK" to spam at the end of the round was made up. If someone told you that, They were wrong.

Event:
    You need to wait until the start of the round if you need more time. Don't put on a slay 5-6 seconds until the start of the round unless you know for a fact that the person is guilty. Thus the time to explain why they're being slain.

9. Enigmatica

I did explain to magafe that he was being slain for a false report

I will give more time next time though. I told him he was being slain for false report 5 seconds before round started and he was slain

10. Shades

Shades VIP

Sorry if I seem crude: It's just I'm a bit annoyed with these "God" Reports.

11. Magafe

Magafe Banned

Shades
    1) My reports weren't false, they were legit reports.
    2) There is !report for a reason, Since mods don't like people talking @ after they report someone I reported them.
    3) I was told by Zabiba and Other mods, That end round and pre round spam was fine and it wasnt spam since I posted it 3 times and stopped
    then got muted and you never muted me for this, You muted me for posting http://www.meatspin.com and saying that you are bad at being a inno or a t. I recently made my Binds and never seen anyone else get muted for spamming this text

THIS PERSON IS A TRAITOR ETC ETC ETC so I don't see why me saying things 3 times that are binds just like the traitor thing is any different. And sometimes This person is a traitor thing, gets people rdm'd or create a mass confusion.

12. Enigmatica

By the way, Magafe, I did tell you about your prior reports. The one on Potato was because he killed you. Well you were pushing everyone with props and you even pushed an afk down into the water, where they could have drowned, so potato had a right to kill you.

13. Magafe

Magafe Banned

I wasn't talking about that one, I was talking about the 2nd one. and I never pushed a AFK in the water.

14. Shades

Shades VIP

Also please stop typing in the address of that "Certain website"

15. The Report including "im gay" was reported by me as a joke. Also, The report was not a false report. I was rightfully reporting an rdm and went about it in a jokingly manner.

16. Magafe

Magafe Banned

Yeah my reports weren't false and I'm talking about the SUIT ZOOM spam, that no staff member has a problem with but When I type 3 different binds, I get muted

Its being BIAS since i'm the only person who gets punished for both of these things.

17. Magafe

Magafe Banned

OH MAN YOU MIGHT WANT TO DELETE THIS

You might get a warning for posting on a report staff/player

18. Zabiba

Zabiba VIP

I'm gonna comment since I was there in this,

[​IMG]

These were actual reports, Event slayed for the very top one. Magafe, even said it was a report to remind Event and get an answer.

For the two on Dolls, the one towards Event Horizon, was indeed false. The one on Loko, was because he thought he shot him.

After all this, no more reports were made.

I would also like to take the fact that Event Horizon was muting Magafe for saying certain binds a few times(some were legit mutes by saying the n word) , but would let the constant "Player is a Traitor" spam go freely.

19. Magafe

Magafe Banned

Reported Event for False Slay on me.

How was that false?

I used the !report to report it?

20. Shades

Shades VIP

Ugh.
    SuitZoom Cannot be muted w/o another plugin being written. I've tried to mute another player spamming suitzoom and it does NOT work.

I'm not being Bias, other people get punished for these exact reasons.

Zabiba that statement seems to be true: Event should have been more eyes open on this. He'd have to explain that himself.

REPORT FALSES SLAYS DIRECTLY TO THE FORUMS. What do they do in-game?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.