Denied Evanbzen's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Evanbzen, Jan 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Evanbzen

Evanbzen New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    3eVolt_Evanbzen
    Your Steam ID:
    3eVolt_Evanbzen
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I Don't know what I did to get me banned for 5 days. The report I had against me was for killing a traitor. I was a detective at the time of this and at the start of the round the traitor (who i forgot the name was) hit me with a crowbar which brought me down to 88 health. I then assumed he was a traitor and shot him twice. I decided to stop because he said he was going to report me. I thought I had just cause though and didn't shoot him for a few seconds than he shot me which ended up causing my death from another traitor as well.
    In conclusion I had cause to start to shoot the traitor because he hit me first and he ended up being a traitor in the long run. I can't find any reason why his report would lead to me getting banned for 5 whole days.
    Thank You
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Hello @Evanbzen ! Hope you're having a good evening!
    @Anarchist banned you for your 1st Offense of RDM & Leave 1st Offense. He will respond as soon as he can! Please be patient and your appeal will be handled in a timely manner! Have a good day!

3. Evanbzen

Evanbzen New Member

Thank you for the reply I left because I was upset with the traitor killing me and then reporting me for no reason.

4. AnarkisT

AnarkisT ★ No Gods, No Masters. ★ VIP Silver Emerald

I banned you because the person you claimed hit you with a crowbar never did, a traitor shot you and you thought it was the guy hitting you with the crowbar, I will get logs tonight.

5. AnarkisT

AnarkisT ★ No Gods, No Masters. ★ VIP Silver Emerald

Got the logs,
    The Player you killed was DarkHavenX, He reported you, and you replied that he hit you with a crowbar, when he never did, another player shot you.
    you then left the server. the Logs for this can be viewed here.

Your appeal has been denied, feel free to play on our other 4 servers while you are banned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.