Denied evan2291-moderet sniper's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by evan2291-moderet sniper, Nov 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    evan2291
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:44883747
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i do not know why i was baned i was playing last night but when i got on this morning it says i was baned
    Evidence of Innocence:
    you have been baned for 5 days​

2. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

@Finn banned you for RDM & Leave First Offense. He will respond soon.

3. Finn

Finn Human VIP

Hello Evan2291!

As Wolfy stated I banned you for RDM & Leave, your first offense, last night because you proceeded to leave during your slay round. You had been issued a slay for killing a player on suspicion of burning you, when in fact it was another players incendiary, as shown here:
    evan.png
    After the slay was issued you stayed for the slay, but then left after actually being slain. The punishment for RDM is not the slay itself, but missing out on the round.

Since this is your first offense I have no issue with you coming on to vanilla and serving a slay, for the whole duration of the round, just go ahead and add me on steam *press the little steam button under my photo* and we can discuss the when of it.

Have a good one Evan, hope to hear from you soon!

4. Lightning

Lightning Bringing the Thunder VIP

@Finn has there been a verdict on this appeal?

5. Finn

Finn Human VIP

Evan has yet to add me on steam and serve a slay. As I will be on tonight and tomorrow morning, and his ban does not expire until tomorrow afternoon, I personally have no qualms about leaving this appeal open until I leave for work tomorrow afternoon, at which point this appeal will be Denied.

6. Finn

Finn Human VIP

Player failed to serve a slay before ban expired; Appeal Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.