Denied Eros's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Eros, Nov 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eros

Eros Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Eros
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:83777515
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Welp, I'm banned on all servers for 7 days, so I'm guessing it's probably RDM and leave, if it is, I will gladly serve out a slay on any server, as i was not marked for slay by a mod before I left. if it was anything but the above, please tell me so I may argue my case
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

You were banned for "loopholing" by @ryan4win
    Please be patient, he will respond at earliest convenience

3. ryan4win

ryan4win I was supposed to do great things VIP Silver

Hey Eros, before I get into the main reasoning could you please explain to me why you killed SpookerPackets in this screenshot?

[​IMG]
    The map was Hairy House, to jog your memory.

4. Eros

Eros Member

hey @ryan4win. Pretty sure I know what this is. I was actually going to report a mod for slaying me for this, but I figured it was to much work. if this is the one I'm thinking of, I killed him for dropping unided body's off of a cliff. seems legit, right? but apparently not according to the mod. i won't go into details unless you so wish, but basically, I killed him for unided. the mod didn't believe it because in my original report i said "body's" without specifying whether they were unided or not. which i guess is understandable.

5. ryan4win

So you're 100% positive that the body thrown off was unid'd? If that's the case please let me know.

6. Eros

Eros Member

i am well aware that the mod has video evidence that one of the body's that was thrown off almost immediately before I shot him was indeed id'ed. that was simply the last plank in his coffin, as i had already seen him push off an unided body off the edge earlier in the round. it was the body of guardia (link skin)being thrown off that was enough to encouraged me to not be nice and actually shoot him. the mod in question didn't seem to understand this. please ask me if i didnt explain anything clearly enough in this reply.

7. ryan4win

So how many bodies did this guy throw off? And which one was unidentified, Guardia's or the other one (if you mean he threw two off.)

8. Eros

Eros Member

He threw 2 off that i know of, One being Guardia's, the other i don't know, as it was unided and i didn't think i was going to get slayed for it, so i didn't bother to check.

9. ryan4win

Your story does not add up to the logs.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Red Box = Kill
    Green Box = ID
    Orange Box= Body that was never id'd.

As you can see every body that was killed was eventually identified, if he had thrown a body off of the cliff then how would they be ID'd? There were no Binoculars bought throughout the round. The only body that was not ID'd was the body of T0m, but he died the moment you killed Spooker, so it could not be his body.

Care to explain?

10. Eros

Eros Member

Sure, i would love to reply. on Hairy house, on the left side of the bridge, (if you know what I'm talking about), isn't there a ledge before the cliff? if I'm right, then the body he threw off wouldn't actually have fallen down into the pits of eternal hell, but rather just be sitting on that ledge, waiting to be id'ed. fact of the matter is, I was wrong, he must not have thrown one off the cliff, but rather just picked on up and perhaps attempted it. but, that doesn't change the fact that he did handle and obviously see an unided body. please ask if anything is unclear.

11. ryan4win

So he "Attempted" to throw a body off of the cliff? So the body was just on the bridge and unid'd?

12. Eros

Eros Member

Not on the bridge. well, maybe it was moved, but at least when I saw it, it must have been on that small ledge right before the cliff, on the left side of the bridge. because i was viewing it from behind, it looked like he dropped it off the edge. i couldn't find a picture of hairy house on google to show you, but it's there. basically, he handled an unided body, but one that didn't go off the edge and must have been id'ed later.

13. ryan4win

As you can see in the logs, all bodies were ID'd soon after their death which implies to me that Spooker had no time to do what you were saying. I also have video evidence showing that there were no unid bodies at all on the bridge/off the bridge except for the ID'd of guardia.

Because of this, and the frequent changing of your story I will not be accepting your story and denying this appeal.

PM me any concerns you have with this decision.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.