Denied Eric's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Eric, Dec 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eric

Eric Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Eric
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:105823503
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was kicked by the console for Being afk for way too long, then an admin banned me for RDM and Leave (1st offense)... And all this happened while i was urinating.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Oh. and i mentioned that i was afk, sooooo i don't have any evidence, to be honest. :cry:

2. LegitCake

LegitCake Loyalty Banned VIP

Gonna tag @Rick as he was the one who banned you. Please wait patiently for his response. Thank you!

3. Zack

Zack Shepherd of Fire VIP

Hello, Eric! Thank you for taking the time to appeal your ban with us today. You were banned for RDM & Leave 1st offense on EU2. Now, given your reasoning I want to take a moment to address you, as I'm one of the few staff members here who show some patience prior to a ban.

1) I typically give players a full round to reconnect after a slay is issued. Meaning, if you randomly disconnected, you would have potentially had ten minutes to rejoin. Given that I applied this ban to you, it is safe to assume that you chose willfully not to return.
    2) I am willing to remove this ban, as first offenses are typically minor issues from my perspective and happen very frequently.

If you are willing to come in-game with me and serve your slay, I will be happy to lift your ban and allow you to resume gameplay. What do you say?

4. Zack

Zack Shepherd of Fire VIP

Given that you opted not to reply to this, I'm going to go ahead and deny the appeal. Thank you for playing with us here at SGM, and I hope you have a wonderful day. If you have any further questions or would like to reach out, feel free to open a conversation with me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.