Approved Erich513's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Erich513, Nov 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Erich513

Erich513 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Erich513
    Your Steam ID:
    not sure
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    While playing on the West server, I thought I saw a player by the name of Barbarian walk past an un'id body. So like any other player I killed him. When I responded to the report, I stated that he walked past an un'id and that's why I killed him( a inno), even though I was an inno myself. This all took place on the map with the bank in it(sorry can't remember the name) and we were in round 3.
    Then on the next map, I get a pm from Opalium stating that I was abusing a loophole and if I didn't provide enough evidence I was going to be banned for a week from the server. I told her I didn't make a mistake that he walked past an un'id and that's why I killed him. the admin then sent me this showing me that I had made a mistake().
    I feel like this is a huge misunderstanding and that I made a simple mistake that is worth a slay for rdm, not a 7 week ban. I've been playing on these servers for over 2 years now and have never had a problem like this. I don't feel like me mistaking a i'd corpse for an un'id and killing another player is worth a 1 week ban. My intent was not to abuse a loophole, but a purely accidental mistake due to bad eye sight and the heat of playing a very fun game on a very fun server.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

You were banned by @Opalium for "Loopling (1st offense)". He will respond when he can. Thank you for being patient.

For future reference your Steam ID is as follows:
    STEAM_0:0:78280327

3. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

Hey, I've seen this and will respond shortly. Please stand by.

4. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

Hey @Erich513, thanks for sending in your appeal.

Loopholing bans are always 4 weeks long. This isn't something I made up - that's how it's been since forever. In this case here I was at first planning to only slay you for the incident, but after you've made up all kind of excuses to me I figured this wasn't just an accident, as you claim.
    However, considering your fairly clean history and after reading your appeal, I am willing to make this a one-time exception and unban you. I will not be voiding the ban though, and this means that the next time you will be caught loopholing, you will be dealt with to the full extent of the rules. Please be careful and carefully read the rules to avoid any additional inconveniences.

Take care and please enjoy your time here in SGMod.
    ~Opalium

Appeal Status
    ACCEPTED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.