Approved Eric Harris's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Eric Harris, Aug 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Eric Harris
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:77651428
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I recently hit Luna in TTT with the crowbar damaging him for 20 (I did not hit him on purpose) and was punished with a slay. Sadly I had school in the next 5 minutes so i had to get off however I waited until i was slayed and then logged off thinking it would be the "correct" thing to do. I did tell Blade (Moderator) about having to leave but didn't get a response so I had to leave. I wasn't trying to avoid the slay..I really had to go and I'm sorry for my actions.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Nothing here that'll help my case...​

2. ink

ink Genuine Happiness VIP Silver

Hey, Eric. You were banned by @Destiny Blade for RDM and Leave as you mentioned. He'll reply ASAP to this. Be patient.

3. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Hey there Eric. I will be gathering my evidence of your ban. I never saw your messages about you having to leave.

4. Hey guys, thanks for the quick replies! I do remember telling you in a private message about having to leave or just in the chat.

5. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Hey there Eric,

So I banned you for RDM and Leave 1st as shown by this report.
    [​IMG]

You said you had messaged me a couple of times that you werent gonna be able to stay and going through my recording I found these messages that I did not see at the time.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Now I have you leaving as shown in the screenshot below but it is cut off due to the fact of the RDM manager being open at the time of the screenshot.
    [​IMG]

Now see that this is your first ban since 2015 and I saw no ill intentions and the fact that your story lined up in your appeal, I will be unbanning you and voiding your ban.

Sorry for any inconvenience that this may have caused you Eric.

~Destiny

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.