Denied Eren's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Eren, Oct 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eren

Eren Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Eren
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:148302763
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I am not hacking? I was talking to Giraffe on steam trying to get a staff member on to deal with rdmer's and to let him know my VIP+ finally went through and we fixed the issues I was having and when I tab back over I am banned by Machinekiller for Hacking.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I don't know how you provide evidence that your not hacking? If you got any idea's feel free to let me know.​

2. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

You were banned for Hacking 2nd Offense by @Machinekiller00. Please wait for a response.

3. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

Hello there Eren.

I got messaged by a player who asked me if our Dragunov SVU has any recoil. I replied to them by saying that yes it does indeed have recoil. While the recoil is minimal and easy to control it is still there and when you shoot it will kick upwards.

I got 2 different videos from 2 different players. Showing two different perspectives with the same results. You shot your Dragunov and no recoil occurred at all. Your gun didn't kick, or flinch in the slightest. Now while some players are good at controlling recoil and that is a possible thing. There will always be some recoil when you shoot and in both videos shown you had none.

If you take a look at both of these your gun doesn't have any recoil. You shot at people and your crosshairs stayed in place perfectly which isn't something that happens when you shoot with this gun.

Here is what it looks like when I shoot that gun.

As you can see when I buy the sniper, and I shoot at the bed twice. The gun kicks up whereas in the other video against you. Your gun does not kick or move up at all. The video ends shortly because I was killed but I believe it's enough to get an idea on how the sniper shoots.

We have discussed this ban on teamspeak with @CDriscoll . It has been decided that @Falcor will decide where this appeal goes. I presented my evidence and we will wait for her to respond.

4. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

Hi Eren,
    Machine Banned you for Second Offense. While this happened this evidence was also brought to my attention and I globalized the ban.
    We have spoken on TeamSpeak, and your Appeal will be denied. Due to blatant no recoil.
    If you want to talk about this more send me a pm or add me on steam.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.