Denied Eren's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Eren, Aug 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eren

Eren Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Eren
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:148302763
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Bhop macro's aren't bannable
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Watch at 50 seconds, notice that I am flicking the guy on the railing. I literally just got unbanned earlier today after talking to Womp because Darkened banned me for bhopping and I am using a keyboard macro which is allowed. There is no proof on this that I am *aimbotting* I flick the guy whos crouched on the railing and then proceed to kill everyone else.​

2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

3. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@Eren

As @C.A.Anna has stated, I was the one who banned you particularly for the evidence presented in that report. To start it off, you can click the underlined parts of the text in this comment to be redirected to the proper areas. The numbers shown below this paragraph indicate and will redirect you to the YouTube video that was presented in the report.

Before you claim that flicking doesn't mean that you're hacking, I would like to point you towards the video that was used to prove your hacking. Notice many points in the video demonstrate you suddenly flicking towards the players in general before shooting them. I started getting suspicious around 00:44 where you suddenly flicked towards the player's head immediately as he stood still. Giving you the benefit of the doubt, I chose to continue onto watching the video. The real incriminating evidence is shown in 00:48 where you suddenly start flicking towards multiple players inconsistently. Shooting one player, but then flicking to a second player before going back to the first player. An obvious act of someone using an aimbot. To finalize my decision to ban you for your actions, from 02:47 to the end, it was very clear that you were using some kind of script to bunny hop considering the ease with which you were managing your jumps despite there being some kind of slope being present as well. During your bunny hopping period, you also immediately flick to the last innocent's head while hopping and showing another sign of using some kind of program.

I will grant you a chance to give a rebuttal for everything that has been presented so far.

Sincerely,
    Guilty

4. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Considering a day has gone by without a response from you, I will be denying your appeal. Feel free to PM me on the forums if you wish to discuss this with me.

Sincerely,
    Guilty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.