Approved Eren's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Eren, Aug 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eren

Eren Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Eren
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:148302763
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was using a macro not scripts
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Lookup the keyboard Cyborg Saitek V7 keyboard... There are countless macro's out there for bhopping and such. This is the first time I have EVER been banned on Serious servers for bhopping around the map and I play here off/on with various staff members.​

2. Jaysu

Jaysu BAMF VIP

You were banned by @Darkened for "Hacking 1st offense". He will respond when he is available, so please remain patient until then.

3. Eren

Eren Member

Okay thanks jaysu :D hopefully we get this solved fast because I would really love to continue playing on this server :/ I even invited a friend to check out the TTT server and he likes it

4. $crim

$crim What's New VIP Silver

I will respond once my video evidence is done uploading to YouTube.

5. AFkiller

AFkiller New Member

Again i will say: Your video only shows him b-hopping it doesnt show his "scripts" as you say. In our server you need actual proof to ban a guy for four fucking weeks. A video of him b-hopping is nothing. Ever heard of a macro? He might be using that. Those aren't scripts they are a totally different thing. Try again next time to actually ban a guy for scripts.

and

Eren doesn't use fucking scripts. If he used fucking scripts, then why do it on a server he likes to play on. Hmmm? Your video is literally him just b-hopping. It's not a confession, its not a screenshot of his files. A video of a guy running around with a gun doesn't mean he can't have it or he killed someone. Try again when you have actual evidence. He likes these servers and he doesn't want his experince to be ruined by a ban happy staff member.

6. Darth Gorgamel

Darth Gorgamel A Dark Lord of the Sith VIP Emerald

Locked until either darkened responses to this thread or the report against him.

7. Wompzilla

Wompzilla Former Administrator Banned VIP Silver

Due to the explanation provided here, this appeal has been accepted.
    I apologize for the misunderstanding that led to your ban.

Accepted

Last edited: Aug 13, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.