Denied Eren's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Eren, May 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eren

Eren Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Eren
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:148302763
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Trying to figure out why I am banned? I didn't RDM and Leave and I don't see a player report against me. I was playing last night and got off a couple rounds after I was slain
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

@Lemon seems to have banned you for RDM and Leave Second Offense. He'll respond when he can.

Thanks for the patience in the meantime Eren.

3. Eren

Eren Member

Okay thnx thought I was banned by Lemon since he was the only one on last night. Hopefully he responds soon because I prefer to play on East2 over West2

4. Lemon

Lemon ideal male moderator VIP Silver

Hello Eren,

Here is the report that was against you

Screenshot_1.png

When I asked for more info about why you killed him, this is what you said

Screenshot_2.png

As seen in the logs he was killed by an ACR

Screenshot_3.png

According to you, the Detective died in the corner of the room.

Screenshot_6.png

Screenshot_7.png

This is killing on suspicion. At no time did you ever say that you actually saw him kill the detective. According to the report you just saw him "pass by." You also killed him based of a weapon he had equipped, which is killing on suspicion.

There was also many entrances / exits where the traitor could've escaped, so this couldn't be a case of killing based on common sense.

Screenshot_8.png
    Screenshot_9.png
    Screenshot_10.png

Oh, and here's you leaving during the slay

Screenshot_4.png

5. Eren

Eren Member

As I had said, I was in the vent and it was only 10 seconds, I saw a clip of his name so I knew the first letter of his name. I told you I seen him as I was crawling out of the vent and I told you I waited to verify it was him. His name started with a Z and he was holding a ACR. In that amount of time he could of ran but he stayed near. You slayed me for this and I stayed the whole round. I even played a round after you slayed me then I left

6. Lemon

Lemon ideal male moderator VIP Silver

Given that there were too many ends were the player could've escaped and you killed him based off his weapon, I will deny this appeal. Feel free to play on our other servers in the meantime.

APPEAL: DENIED
    THREAD: LOCKED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.