Denied Eren's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Eren, Apr 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eren

Eren Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Eren
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:148302763
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I don't know why I am banned?
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Can someone explain to me why I was banned? I never did anything wrong? Friend wanted me to come on and try out a TTT server he plays on so I joined, played a few rounds then left when he did to go play Rust. Now I come back and I am banned for 5 days?​

2. ShadowStorm

ShadowStorm Acting from the Shadows... VIP

Good afternoon,
    You were banned by @Sage for your first offense of RDM & Leave. In case there is any misconception and for your information: if you are issued a slay, you can not leave the server until you serve the entirety of the round you are slain for. In any case, he will respond to you at his earliest convenience. Please be patient, and feel free to enjoy our other servers in the meantime.

Thanks for submitting an appeal,
    ShadowStorm

3. Sage.

Sage. VIP Silver Emerald

Hey Eren,
    I'll post my evidence as soon as possible.

4. Sage.

Sage. VIP Silver Emerald

Ah, now I remember,
    You were slain by @Something weird for the reason rdm. Something left before your slay's were over and then you left afterward, I asked him if he wanted to come back on to ban you but he asked me to do it.
    So I can only provide the leave:
    [​IMG]
    Something will provide the rest of the evidence from the report and he will come up with the verdict as soon as he can.
    In the meantime feel free to play on our other servers.
    Have a good day!

Last edited: Apr 1, 2016
  5. Something weird

Something weird Who am I? VIP

Hey @Eren !
    At the beginning of the round this report came in of you rdming MysticHearte.
    [​IMG]
    If you look at 00:01 seconds you can see that you threw a discombobulator which caused him to fall off a high edge and die.
    I know this might have been unintentional but Accidental rdm is still RDM.
    Feel free to play on our other TTT servers in the meantime!

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.