Denied Epsilon's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Epsilon, Jul 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Epsilon

Epsilon New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Epsilon
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:22347184
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    First off, I don't even truly know why I was banned. I
    1. Served both RDM terms (Accidental TK with jihad), only leaving towards the end of the second slay punishment round to join friends for CS:GO competitive.
    2. I specifically told the mod on duty why I was leaving, specifically saying "I'm not RDMing and leaving, going to go join a competitive match"
    3. Even if I did do something wrong to deserve a punishment, a 1+ day ban was unnecessary as I had served one of the RDM terms.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    N/A, this happened more than a day ago, and seeing as I didn't know I was going to be banned...​

2. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

Good day Mr.Epsilon it appears you were banned by @Pacifist for RDM&Leave 1st Offense.
    He will respond at his earliest convenience!

3. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Hello Epsilon!

I do not recall you mentioning that you were leaving, As a matter of fact, You never said you were leaving (And if you did, I missed it).

Anyhow, Lets get into it. You were reported for rdming two detectives with a jihad, Which I assume was aimed at a traitor, But you did not warn, thus it was rdm.
    The reports are gone, But the damages logs are as shown:
    [​IMG]
    As you can see here you killed 2 detectives with a jihad. You left shortly afterwards.

Unless you can prove that you DID in fact warn (By screenshots or video) I will have to mark this appeal Invalid.

I will wait a few hours for you to respond.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2015
  4. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

You have had about 4 hours to gather your evidence and have not.
    Therefore...

Appeal: DENIED
    Thread: LOCKED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.