Denied EpicSlicer's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by EpicSlicer, Jul 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EpicSlicer

EpicSlicer New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Steve
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:49054659
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I should be unbanned because #1 I got banned for 56 for being toxic lmao and all I said was fking rat, that shouldn't be 56 days. I also don't understand why It said repeated use when I never said that before. #2 The ban included rdm which shouldn't be there because the dude was following me and I warned him 3 times and then I killed him WHILE I was a detective, makes no sense. I also should be unbanned because have been playing on this server for a while and it has good ping and players.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    The evidence is in-game, I have no pictures or anything because clearly I never knew I could get banned for saying fking rat. Also I have no proof of me saying, "I am warning you 3 times to stop following" with my voice because frankly, I don't record TTT. Thank you for reading this and I hope this gets sorted out.​

2. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

@Salisian banned you for Continued Mass RDM, with toxic history. He will respond soon.

3. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

@Salisian and @Svensk will respond as soon as possible.

On a side note, this was taken straight from the MOTD:
    [​IMG]

4. EpicSlicer

EpicSlicer New Member

The dude that I called fking rat also rdmed me because he had no proof I was a traitor and i'm tired of getting rdmed when i'm a traitor, and then you guys don't slay or ban the other kids.

5. Salisian

Salisian An unbroken series of successful gestures VIP

The initial ban reason was Mass RDM (3) for the following reports:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1: This server does not have ANY form of rule permitting you to shoot someone after warning them. You have over 100 hours of play time, and you should know this.
    2: You are culpable for the discombob- your warning doesn't matter because you didn't throw it with the intent to kill a traitor. You were just playing around in the tower.

This would normally merit a 24 hour ban, but I checked your admin stats:

[​IMG]

Normally I like to give people a chance to show that they're a changed person, but um. Not in this case. Take this time-out as an indicator that we're serious, and learn some rules before next time.

Appeal denied, topic locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.