Denied EpicSlicer's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by EpicSlicer, Mar 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EpicSlicer

EpicSlicer New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Steve
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:49054659
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    ***I don't think you guys are reading this correctly, matter of fact reading it at all, PLEASE READ IT***

I DID NOT GHOST ON THIS EAST SERVER, GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD, CANDY THINKS I WAS GHOSTING BECAUSE I KILLED A T, I SAW HIM KILL SOMEONE, SO I CAN KILL HIM. I also really like your guys server and only play on yours, that's why I should be unbanned. I don't care if you keep me banned on East 2, I admit to ghosting there by telling some random kid "oh this kid is a T", like idgaf, but I want to be unbanned on East 1 BECAUSE I DID NOT GHOST THERE SO get your head straight. Also those round where candy said you killed t's on the last round a few times, I KNEW THEY WERE T's because of seeing them killing people, think please and get this sorted the hell out.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    ****PLEASE READ THIS****

My evidence of innocence on East 1 is my words and that the mod had no visible proof I was ghosting, I know for a fact I didn't ghost on East 1, 100%, east 2 is a different story but this isn't EAST 1. I told a RANDOM kid on East 2 that someone was a T because he looked at them and did nothing about it, I understand that ban. So all I am asking is for me to be unbanned from East 1 BECAUSE I DID NOT GHOST, I can guarantee that. It is important you consider this because I am dedicated to your server and I don't want that to change because of inconsiderate mods that think they know what they are doing. Thank you, and I will keep posting until I get unbanned because I know I didn't ghost so stop messing around.​

2. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

3. TheCoCoFTW

TheCoCoFTW Veteran Member

You were banned originally by @Guilty-Crown and @Candycaneore, they gave their evidence in both of these appeals here here and here. Since it was your 2nd offense of Ghosting I globalized and extended it. You had the suspicion of ghosting before so I felt it was justified to give you a longer ban. Stop making repeated appeals and wait out the ban. Appeal Denied. Again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.