Denied EpicSlicer's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by EpicSlicer, Mar 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EpicSlicer

EpicSlicer New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Steve
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:49054659
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I should be unbanned because I am a dedicated TTT player on your server and I really like to only play on your guys server. It is important that you consider this because I didn't ghost and I never knew you couldn't use private chat to inform someone who clearly saw me die to tell them that kid is a traitor, and I got banned because of false accusations. The mod or admin should take time to prove if I was ghosting.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I got banned for apparently ghosting which I never would do. I told a guy in private chat exactly this, "Whenever I say someone is a traitor, they usually are so please kill the guy I called Traitor on." During that point I didn't know I couldn't use private chat to inform someone who clearly saw me die, and tell them that kid killed me and he even saw him do it but didn't shoot. Thank you for your time.

2. BeautifulButterfly

BeautifulButterfly Float like a butterfly VIP

You were banned by @Guilty-Crown for Ghosting 2nd offense. He will respond at his earliest convenience.

3. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Your appeals have already been handled by @Candycaneore and myself previously HERE (Candy's ban) and HERE (My ban). Please refrain from making multiple appeals when your original appeals have already been handled. Have a good day!

Your appeal is DENIED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.