Denied EpicSlicer's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by EpicSlicer, Mar 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EpicSlicer

EpicSlicer New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Steve
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:49054659
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I should be unbanned because I am a dedicated TTT player on your server and I really like to only play on your guys server. It is important that you consider this because I didn't ghost and I never will, and I got banned because of false accusations. Candycaneore's proof is not vaild, just because I killed a T that was the only one in the room after someone died, DOESN'T mean i'm ghosting. The mod or admin should take time to prove if I was ghosting because clearly I was not. It's funny because I was clearly playing correctly and wasn't talking to ANYONE at the time in game.... or before that either.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I got banned for apparently ghosting which I never would do. I was just chilling, I come back and I see, "banned for ghosting." I clearly wasn't ghosting at all, unbelievable. Candycaneore thinks just because I have a friend online in there, doesn't mean I am ghosting. I haven't spoken to Kayla at all before, and I never private message anything. I hope you start to pick the proper and smart mod's because they obviously need to do more research on who is ghosting and who isn't. Stop posting images that clearly show no proof I was ghosting. (y) Thank you for your time by reading this. I really appreciate it.

2. BeautifulButterfly

BeautifulButterfly Float like a butterfly VIP

You were banned for Ghosting by @Candycaneore . They will respond at their earliest convenience.

3. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Your appeal has been DENIED
    Please view THIS for the reason why your appeal has been denied.
    Please refrain from making multiple appeals. Any more appeals may cause your privileges to be revoked. Have a good day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.