Denied EpicSlicer's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by EpicSlicer, Mar 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EpicSlicer

EpicSlicer New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Steve
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:49054659
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I should be unbanned because I am a dedicated TTT player on your server and I really like to only play on your guys server. It is important that you consider this because I didn't ghost and I never will, and I got banned because of false accusations. The mod or admin should take time to prove if I was ghosting because clearly I was not. It's funny because I was afk and wasn't talking to ANYONE at the time in game.... or before that either.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I got banned for apparently ghosting which I never would do. I was just chilling AFK in the server, I come back and I see, "banned for ghosting." I clearly wasn't ghosting at all, unbelievable. I hope you start to pick the proper and smart mod's because they obviously need to do more research on who is ghosting and who isn't. (y) Thank you for your time by reading this. I really appreciate it.

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

You were banned by @Candycaneore for Ghosting. She will respond as soon as she can. Please be patient for the time being.

3. BeautifulButterfly

BeautifulButterfly Float like a butterfly VIP

4. Candycaneore

Candycaneore Neko Candy VIP Silver

Appeal Denied. When you were on with your friend Kayla, I had checked if you were friends with Kayla. You were friends with Kayla and on a round I was spectating, Kayla killed the last T when I was spectating which gave me proof that you two were ghosting. Prior to Kayla rdming, you had rdm'd a T who did not do a single thing traitorous, which at the time Kayla was the T.

5. Candycaneore

Candycaneore Neko Candy VIP Silver

The proof:
    2015-03-02_00037.jpg 2015-03-02_00034.jpg 2015-03-02_00036.jpg 2015-03-02_00035.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.