Denied EpicSlicer's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by EpicSlicer, Mar 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EpicSlicer

EpicSlicer New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Steve
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:49054659
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I should be unbanned because I am a dedicated TTT player on your server and I really like to only play on your guys server. It is important that you consider this because I didn't ghost and I never will, and I got banned because of false accusations. The mod or admin should take time to prove if I was ghosting because clearly I was not.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I got banned for apparently ghosting which I never would do. I told a guy in private chat exactly this, "Whenever I say someone is a traitor, they usually are so please kill the guy I called Traitor on." During that point I didn't say the traitor's name because I DO NOT ghost. The guy I told it to was right beside me and just let the guy kill me even though he was an innocent watching me die. That is how I am innocent, I never said any names about who killed me. I just referenced that you should kill whoever I call Traitor on. (y) Thank you for your time by reading this.

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Hello @EpicSlicer ! Hope you're having a wonderful day! Thank you for making this appeal!

I am the one who banned you for your 2nd offense of Ghosting. You were banned for ghosting due to you ghosting to another player that @sephr was a traitor during that particular round. Now, sephr was actually a traitor and he was still alive when you informed the player using a 3rd party chat (PM). The player then sent this information through admin chat and after viewing the information and the fact that sephr was indeed a traitor (I was also a traitor during that round), I found it appropriate to ban you for ghosting since Sephr was still alive and you were dead when you sent this information. Also one thing: the only traitor who was killed during that round was a player known as Scruffy the Janitor (or known as @Bender Bending Rodriguez ). @BmTron is also one of the witnesses and one of the key people who had you banned. The images that I have have the proof that you did indeed ghost.

Now, you claim that you never ghosted, but what you did in the 3rd screenshot is ghosting. Our servers define ghosting as informing another player of games that they are not aware of through a 3rd party chat. And your quote that says
    is not the full information because as you can see in the 3rd screenshot, you did give the name and the information.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

With those images, I regret to inform you that your appeal is DENIED! I will be tagging my admin @TheCoCoFTW in case he feels that my information is not adequate enough. You were also banned by @Candycaneore 4 days ago on East 1 as well. So that's also another interesting point to inform you about. Anyways, I have given my verdict and I will give you a chance to give your reasoning on why you committed these actions before closing this appeal. I hope you have a good day!

Sincerely, Guilty-Crown [GC]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.