Denied epic2772's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ArpixOfficial, Feb 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    -[FF]-DeEpicDestroyer
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:90795971
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    When I was playing on Serious TTT Vinalla minecraft, I was the detective. It started out when a someone fired a sniper into the tower breaking the glass when there was a someone right there, so I shot and killed him. Then when I walked into the tower, someone was being damaged by what looked like an incendiary grenade with unided bodies around him. So I warned him and told him to id them, then he ran so I attempted to kill him, then more people rushed in and passed by the bodies so I warned and then attecked them after they didn't listen to the warnings, the screenshot I have listed below is of some of the action I took when they passed the unided bodies, lighting slayed me 1 round but I was already in spectator mode. At about 8:00 PM CST I went AFK for the night, when I came back today I found myself ban for 56 days.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    [​IMG]

2. BeautifulButterfly

BeautifulButterfly Float like a butterfly VIP

Hello @epic2772 . You were banned by @Lightning for RDM and Leave Fourth Offense which was then further globalized by @FrostedBlade . They will respond at their earliest convenience.

3. Thank you Beautiful Butterfly, i will be awaiting their approval any moment, i do not expect to be banned but it was a pleasure being on this server for all the time i have had, i cannot wait till April 2, 2105 until i am unban. Thank you for your time

4. FrostedBlade

FrostedBlade Through victory, my chains are broken. VIP Emerald

Hello @epic2772, I hope you are having a good evening. I globalized your ban due to your bad history of RDM & Leave offenses. I have a few questions for you while we wait on @Lightning to present the evidence for this ban.

If you knew that Lightning issued a slay onto you, why did stay in spectator mode?

I do not know the circumstances that led to your RDM & Leave, but it is always a good idea to check with the staff online if it is okay for you to leave, or go AFK. I understand that sometimes, it may be inconvenient for one to wait around for a staff member to respond, but sometimes it is necessary, especially after being reported or involved in possible RDM offenses.

Please be patient while @Lightning responds.

5. I had to go to bed, I told him in admin chat that i needed to go and i said that i was in-spectator mode for the night or else i would be kicked for inactivity and i was trying to afk for all the points i lost when i gave Cloudie the 1.4k for his insta knife, I waited for a responce and finally left when i had waited for 15min for a response so i stayed in spec mode, the round had already started during the discussion between me and lightning, so there was no point of getting out of spec. after the round had already started for my slay and it said "you will be slayn this round" also so i thought i was taking my slay.*

Last edited: Feb 6, 2015
  6. Lightning

Lightning Bringing the Thunder VIP

http://prntscr.com/61zhr4
    http://prntscr.com/61zita
    Hello epic2772! I hope your day has been going good so far. I did ban you for RDM and Leave - 4th Offense for leaving the server while you had a slay on. As seen in the first screen shot, you had RDMed a detective by throwing a harpoon thus killing him. You claim that it was an accident and meant to throw it on the ground but hit him instead. Even though it was an accident, Accidental RDM = RDM. I had then placed a slay on you and then you left after then round had begun as shown in the second screenshot. You have to stay the entire round while being slain or it is considered RDM and Leave. Considering this is your Fourth Offense, it is clear to me you have not learned your lesson thus leading me to deny this appeal. If my admin @Muffin or any other staff members disagree with me. Please contact me on the forums or on steam.
    Appeal DENIED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.