Denied Enixpher's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Enixpher, Aug 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Enixpher

Enixpher VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Enixpher
    Your Steam ID:
    enixpher
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I dont know why I got banned for 3 days.
    last game I played is about 2 days ago I guess.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Steven

Steven VIP Silver

Hey there enixpher you were banned by @Darth West for your first offence of RDM and leave he will respond at his earliest convenience.

3. Darth West

Darth West I am Darth West, Dark Lord of the Sith. VIP

Hello Enixpher, I wonder how one can rhyme that name.
    Now onto the ban appeal you were banned 4 days ago for "RDM & Leave First Offence". While it brings a question why it toke you so long to appeal this, I do not think this part is important. While looking at the old logs I found this and then after this about 3 rounds later you left. If you could explain this I would be more than willing to unban you and void the ban.

upload_2014-8-6_2-37-3.png

4. Enixpher

Enixpher VIP

From what I remember that.
    In that moment, I was outside the lighthouse, he was inside there and tried to shoot at me through the door ( The door was close but I considered him as a T )
    That's the reason why I killed him.

But after that, after I got slain for the round.
    I was waiting till the game is nearly to END ( last 2 ppl )
    I had something to do that time so I left the game ( Although the game didnt END yet )

So, Do you please with me.
    I have never played another server before, All of my Garry's mod can do is playing Serious TTT Vanilla server.

5. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

That's not enough proof to kill a player, that's suspecting on location and killing for a non-traitorous act.

Please read the rules at HERE.

And next time you have to leave mid-game of your slayed rounds, alert the staff of why and if you can leave.

6. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

You can see into the lighthouse through that door, it has windows that can actually be shot through

7. paper

That line he wrote seem to imply the door didn't have a window but we need clarification.
    Please @Enixpher tell us if the door had a window or not.

8. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

There's only one door into the Lighthouse. I know for a fact there's a window on it you can shoot though.

9. paper

I apologize, I rarely play on Vanilla due to the RDM so I'm not too used to the maps on there.

but the line "but I considered him as a T" really did imply that he wasn't too sure he was a traitor or not.

10. Enixpher

Enixpher VIP

I'm sorry for my bad English.
    I dont know the best word to complain about that.

Yes, he wasnt a T.
    But he tried to killed me by shoot through the door. That door had a window, I didnt gain any damage but I was a Detective so I killed him cause I thought he was a T.

Dont know about his shot was a accident or not, however, I got slain.

This topic has not matter anymore.
    My ban time will expire soon.
    Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.