Denied EngiDoge123's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by EngiDoge123, Jun 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EngiDoge123

EngiDoge123 Active Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    EngiDoge123
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:97686582
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    There are two main reasons...:
    1. The reason I got banned was for harrassment, yet I was only reacting to harrassment in the first place, as thebritishcookie was calling me a little queer cunt in voice chat and on numerous occasions pm'ed me to call me a faggit... he didnt even spell it correctly... I unfortunately can't record this as my screenshot button closes GMOD for me, no idea why, so yes it is word against word and I understand if you don't unban me because of this...

2. Also, the procedures by which a mod or admin deals with a harrasser is by firstly, warning them... on their second occassion you must kick them, and then on their third occassion, ban them... This was only my secnod reported offence by the person and yet I have skipped the kick stage... why was I jumped straight to the ban stage?!

I know I have harrassed but it was only in response, maybe i went overboard and I am sorry for causing truoble and more work for you
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Only players present in the server at the time
    beedoboyo
    Silverfang
    Various others but I don't remember who, I only just woke up to be told I had a ban?!​

2. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

you were banned for harassment by @Kyogre
    please be patient, he will respond at earliest convince.

3. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

As @Falcor asked me to issue the ban, I'll let her respond when she can.

You might want to take a look at this appeal in the meantime to get an understanding of why you're banned. As for your concerns of following protocol, Administrators are able to bypass protocol as they see fit using discretion. Just something to keep in mind for future reference.

Thanks for the patience.

4. EngiDoge123

Oh right, yeah I chatted with people in the shoutbox about it, I didn't know you could, so I'm sorry, thanks I know you are judt doing your job and I know i did a bad thing so I will respect the final verdict, i just think it is a little unfair as two of us got abnend for harrassment yet he doesnt get anything for harrassing us because we cant screenie :( ah well, thanks for ya help :) Falcor when you see this, please dont say I need some evidence, as you came on to warn me and multiple times i pm'ed you asking you to Aask him to stop talking to me... so in a way you are also my evidence... Either way I know i am guilty but so is he on multiple occassions I just wish this was treated with fairly

Last edited: Jun 3, 2016
  5. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

I'll be home in a bit to clear this up. Talk to you soon engi

6. EngiDoge123

ok thank you thank you

7. Falcor

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I asked Kyogre to ban you and silver for me, globally, as I just warned you two the day prior about harassment. I felt a 1 day global ban would end this conflict you guys seem to have or learn to leave each other alone.
    As I told you the other day if he is aggravating it, you need to get proof. And about your screenshot button closing gmod, go to your steam setting and change the key that might fix your issue.
    I linked a thread in Silver's appeal that show how to record and share. Which will help you in the future.
    I recommend you take a look at the appeal Kyogre linked you.

Your ban will be expired in a few short hours then you will be free to play on all servers.
    I hope this Ban encourages you to stop harassing players. And if they are instigating, get proof and ignore so you aren't the one who gets in trouble.

And I did break protocol to Globally Ban you two, due to just being warned the day prior.

Thanks for taking the time to appeal and talking about it. As I said it will expire in a few short hours. Your Appeal is Denied.
    Hope to see you around with less instances like this popping up.
    Thank you Engi,
    Falcor

8. EngiDoge123

ok thank you for your help, what are views on harrassing them if i have screenshots and if i dont cause it first? then i think that is just karma, you get what you deserve but what are the acc rules?

9. Falcor

You would both be warned or banned, and told to leave each other alone. If you make any harassing statements to eachother you would both get in trouble. All you'd be doing is prolonging the argument.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.