Denied encription's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by encription, May 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. encription

encription Banned

Your In Game Nickname:
    encription
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:130696954
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Because i didn't do what i was ACCUSED And assumed of doing for a simple headshot e_e With no proof i was banned for 56 days doing absolutely nothing. if i was no recoiling that was a error on your end nothings perfect games are glitchy and laggy and there was NO REAL PROOF I assure you however i did no such thing. Don't you guys run off cake? Lmao i dont run lua side clients or any clients. :T So falsely accused of no recoil is uncool u.s.c.b And you should DEFFINITLY unban me
    Evidence of Innocence:
    ^^^^^^^^YES WHERE IS IT :eek:

2. encription

encription Banned

@DieKasta HMMM footage you say? You say that alot don't you yo no joke die you agree with everyones assumptions funny how you guys claim i no recoiled yet i was lagging have a high mouse sensitivity at 2.75 so its really simplistic on aiming if you KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING. But This isn't proof just cuase you sayyyyy there is something odd. SO tahts utter crap. :l How do i record in game? cause from now on ima call bs on all your assumptions and you will end up being proved wrong HIGHLY wrong. So i do wanna see this evidence with a uploader that is my speed photobucket? Lets see media fire? Lets see this ? cause i had recoil idk wtf you guys are on but please share. :D oh nice saying i have a chance to defend myself...then lock the thread before i get there.

3. Miss Alice

Miss Alice winky face VIP

@U.B.C.S. Ravin will respond with evidence when he can.

For him to catch you twice for the same offense kind of speaks for itself in my opinion.

4. Hello encription or Zero_arkanous,

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Looks like you're already banned for hacking and ban evasion on this account, your Zero account, and your Das Bewlshet account.

You are also ban evading on the forums as well; as you are in current violation of our 7th Rule
    [​IMG]

Also, don't even try to lie about these accounts not being linked
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Nice try ban evading for a 3rd time. This account, encription, will be permanently banned here on the forums, and all of your in game accounts will receive 26w global bans for evasion.

Appeal: DENIED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.