Approved EMPYT's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by EMPYT, Jun 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EMPYT

EMPYT New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    EMPYT
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:179682128
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i was plaing gmod and i kiled an afk guy and other players saw me sow they kiled me but then i got 4 report for that bechose they thaut i was RDMing and the admin comfirmed all of them sow i got baned for 24 H .. it 24H but i like the server and it not correct
    Evidence of Innocence:
    in the rule section sais i can kill afk people...nothing else about it :p

2. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

@Siddo for his ban of Mass RDM.

3. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

Heya @EMPYT,

TL;DR: I'll be unbanning you shortly.

But, as mentioned in our conversation, I'll go into detail over each report to help you understand why you were slain/banned:

First, I received this report:
    The report:
    [​IMG]
    Shotlogs:
    [​IMG]
    As you can see under the report, the one who killed the detective was TyLeR, not brainkiller. All brainkiller did was ID the body afterwards, he didn't even shoot at the detective.
    Since your reason for killing him was that you saw him kill the detective (which he did not), I deemed it RDM as a kill on suspicion, and gave you your first slay.

At this point, a trial moderator had joined me and was looking through reports and damagelogs.
    Then, you were reported for some damage you did with an incendiary:
    The report:
    [​IMG]
    I was unsure if you meant that you were throwing it at someone who was shooting you or if you had simply started throwing it by accident, but giving you the benefit of the doubt, I assumed you had valid reason to throw it, but as per our rules, seen here:
    [​IMG]
    You are required to warn before throwing grenades.

I had the trial moderator ask you if you had warned, to which you replied in public chat saying:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    You said that you didn't know you had to and therefore had not done it.
    You were therefore slain twice for your 2nd offense of RDM.

And finally:
    The report:
    [​IMG]
    This one is pretty short and to the point, as you can see in the report reason, it had happened at 20 seconds into the round.
    As an innocent, you may only kill AFK innocents (not including detectives) in overtime, which happens 4-5 minutes in, depending on which of our servers you play on.
    It will say "Overtime" in the bottom left corner of your screen when it's active, so you'll always know.

As I said in the beginning, I will unban you in a minute, meaning you can play on our EU vanilla server again:)

But I would recommend that you read our rules to help you avoid getting slays or bans again.
    Basic: https://www.seriousgmod.com/rules/
    Extended: https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/sgm-ttt-extended-rules.12605/

And finally: Have fun!

Appeal: Accepted
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.