Approved Emanvideogamer's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Emanvideogamer, Oct 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emanvideogamer

Emanvideogamer New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    @Eman
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:55355367
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i did absolutely nothing wrong
    Evidence of Innocence:
    My pc crashed i have no idea why iwas banned i wish i was given time to explain my self in game bc i rdmed with a barrel and pc crached so i got a 5 day ban sadly​

2. Ichikunjii

Ichikunjii Vous avez changé VIP Iron

You were banned by @Koba for RDM and Leave 1st. Please wait patiently for their response.

3. Koba

Koba Give your all VIP Emerald

I'll respond with my evidence shortly.

4. Koba

Hello Eman. Thanks for taking the time to appeal here on the forums. It's always nice to see players appealing, because it shows that they want to play on the servers as much as possible. I'll get into the appeal, and I will explain as thoroughly as I can why I banned you on West today.

Today, when I was staffing on West, (the map was dust) I saw you prop damage one player and prop kill another player, as shown in the clip below:

Here are the logs of the prop kill:

[​IMG]

As you can see, you damaged a few people in this incident. First, at 1:26 you damaged MLG for 50 with a prop, then at 1:31 you damaged meh with a prop, and at 1:38 you killed Rozboon. Rozboon was the one who initially reported you, so I slayed you for only 1 round, as I only initially acknowledged Rozboon's rdm, not the other rdm. You even say yourself that you propkilled someone. There was no reason for you to prop damage any of these players, except maybe Rozboon, who damaged Smiley for 20 damage, but that doesn't matter, since you 100% rdmed two others with props (MLG and meh). The screenshot below then shows you leaving the server while slain:

[​IMG]

Keep in mind that even if you leave the server, it is still considered a leave, even if it is accidental. If you would like to add me on steam, we can possibly work something out, seeing you have had a rather clean history as far as the recent past goes.

5. Koba

I can confirm that this player has served a slay on West 1. I will mark this appeal as approved and voided, due to the circumstances in this one.

APPEAL APPROVED AND LOCKED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.