Approved elyo-luk's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by elyo-luk, Aug 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elyo-luk

elyo-luk VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Elyo-luk
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:0:15099049
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I don't know why I'm banned :confused:
    Evidence of Innocence:
    First of all, excuse me for my english level. I'm from Spain, and I don't speak english as well as I want to.

I remember that someone reported me, but I gave my version and nothing happend in about 2 rounds, so I thought that the admin accept my reason and later (2 rounds, remember that) I left the server because I had to go. Now, I'm banned.​

2. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

You were banned by @Jaysu for RDM and leave first offense. Please give her some time to gather evidence and reasoning. Thanks!

3. Jaysu

Jaysu BAMF VIP

Hello @elyo-luk! Thank you for filing an appeal on the forums.

While I was staffing EU2, Shattered had message me that you randomly shot him with a deagle, the evidence is provided below :
    [​IMG]

But when I try to file a report against you in game to ask why you have shot Shattered, I saw that you have already left the server, as you can see below :
    [​IMG]

Take note that randomly damaging a player is considered RDM too, so I have banned you for RDM and Leave 1st offence. But, I am willing to ACCEPT your appeal if you can tell me why did you shoot Shattered in the first place. I await your reply.

Appeal : ACCEPTED
    Ban : Voided
    Thread : Locked

Last edited: Aug 11, 2016
  4. elyo-luk

elyo-luk VIP

Hello!

Thanks for your help! You're doing a great job!

Now, I remember that. I was shooting to the floor, far from all the guys, and he came to me to get the shot. When that happens, he killed me so I thought that he was looking for a reason to kill me (because he was a traitor), so I gave no importance to the fact. It was on the first round of the map, but he report me at the start of the third round. When I recieve the report, I thought it was talking about the second round (because I killed about 4 innocents because I was a traitor), so I gave that reason, and near to the end of the third round I had to go, so I left. If I knew that I were going to get slayed, I would have kept on the server :D

I hope I have explained correctly :)

Have a nice day!

5. Jaysu

Jaysu BAMF VIP

Well @elyo-luk, keep in mind that like I have said in my last reply, randomly damaging a player is considered as RDM too. Thus, to get this appeal accepted, feel free to add me on steam and I can arrange a time to let you serve your slay. I will also be voiding this ban once you have served your slay.

And for future reference, your steamid is STEAM_0:0:15099049. The steamid you have provided is incorrect.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2016
  6. Jaysu

Jaysu BAMF VIP

Slay is served and ban is voided. Have a great day!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.