Denied Elvis's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Elvis, Sep 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

Your In Game Nickname:
    Elvis
    Your Steam ID:
    Yall got it
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Im not wanting to be unbanned just wanting the GNE lifted. its just 2 bans and all my other bans are expired.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    [​IMG]

my ban list​

2. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

3. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

Heard it was for 2 offences, asking for the RDM and leave first to be shortened. I was going to be banned anyway so i left.

4. Bubonic

Bubonic Burning heretics since M31 VIP

Good Evening @Elvis,

I will hopefully be home in a couple of hours to be able to post evidence and address this.

Thank You,
    Bubonic

5. Bubonic

Bubonic Burning heretics since M31 VIP

Sorry I have not been able to handle this until now. I banned you for mass rdm x4 on vanilla after you
    [​IMG]
    and then proceeded to kill
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    and
    [​IMG]
    well after the body had already been
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I do not have the deathscene to show that The's body was the only one in play but you can see from the logs that he was the only player dead at the time you started shooting us. The body was already id'd and had been for a while when you decided to RDM myself. You shot blizzard immediately afterwards giving him no time to id my body so your response does not check out on his report. Boris could not ID the bodies because of the danger presented by the firefight, ditto for about treefiddy.

After being banned from vanilla you move over to east, and a few maps later I follow as vanilla has been calmed down. Here you
    [​IMG]
    the very first round that I join and then immediately
    [​IMG]
    because, in your own words, you were going to be banned anyway.

Before you began this RDM spree you told everyone that you don't care anymore. If you don't care, then neither do I.

Appeal Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.