Approved ElsidAxe's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ElsidAxe, May 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ElsidAxe

ElsidAxe VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Rick
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:56284643
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was baned for "ghosting" 2nd offence, but i didnt ghost, i never told anyone any ingame information they didnt know and or reveal someones role. I was trying to see if one player would kill another player over points and or if i could cause the round to do something as it had been actionless for a while. the t's were afrid to do anything. But I DIDNT ghost, a clear reading of the rules says

Ghosting
    Using third party chat to inform player of in-game events they are not yet aware of.
    This includes using in-game private chat, admin chat, steam chat, Skype, TeamSpeak, etc.
    This includes giving away information about yourself.
    Using public chat, team chat and spectator chat will ensure you aren't ghosting. Any other forms of communication could result in inadvertently ghosting and we will enforce it."

I did not at any points Inform a player of in-game events they wernt aware of. He would have to decide to kill the other player soly on the points. Some players will do this for a slay and points but i dont ever tell them the person's role. (ive player with mods and staff on and never been told it was against the rules to offer points for kills, and or I assume a T will almost always do the killing against and inno. Makes more initiative for acting as a T. So a ban for ghosting was viably unjust.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Same evidence that was used to bad me unjustly.​

2. andrewca79

andrewca79 Malteser Forever VIP Silver

Hi there, you were banned by @Atlas for Ghosting 2nd Offense, please wait for his response.

3. (ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一

(ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一 Always Gray ︻デ═一 VIP

Hi ElsidAxe's,

Lets get down to it. I recived a Pm from a player in game in reguards to your pming them to kill someone in game.
    [​IMG]

Here you can be seen placing a Bounty on another living player which is against the rules and can be considered harassment.
    Being that in these pm's you did not specifically say "Weeping Angel is a Traitor" or anything along the lines to inform Chips Novice about events in the game I will be Lifting and Voiding the Ghosting 2nd Ban.

Appeal: Lifted and Voided

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.