Denied elsid5100's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by elsid5100, Nov 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elsid5100

elsid5100 Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Mr.Anonymous
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:56284643
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i did not know what i did wrong the only thing i could think of would be rdm and leave. but i am an avid player and a donator (not that money makes me able to get out of rules) im just saying im not stupid enough to rdm and leave i would rather take a slay. there was one incident where someone hit me with a prop and did damage then said and i quote "omg i hit you?, okay just kill me" so i did and im sorry if that was against the rules cause the report he filed was "lol" i didn't take it as an actual report just a response to a kidding around type thing. i mean the damage logs should have shown that he damaged me so im not sure if this is why i was baned for 4 days but i would like to play tonight as i am going camping tomorrow for 3 or 4 days and its my last opportunity. I hope you understand and if this was not why i was banned (didnt say on disconnect msg) i would like to know why.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Darth West

Darth West I am Darth West, Dark Lord of the Sith. VIP

Hello Anonymous you were banned by @Guilty for "RDM & Leave 1st Offense", he will respond at his earliest convenience. In the meantime you can play on one of 4 other servers that SeriousTTT hosts.

3. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Hello Mr. Anonymous! Hope you're having a fabulous evening!

You were banned because you left before your slay round was actually over sadly. That was the reason why you were banned for RDM & Leave in the first place. When a player gets slain for an RDM offense, that player has to stay for the entire round they were slain for. Otherwise, they will end up getting banned for RDM & Leave any time if they have to serve a slay and choose to leave before or during the round.

As for gettting slain, you must understand that you must always give a precise answer and not a silly answer to any report if you do get reported during a round. Failing to do so may cause the staff member to shift to the side of the offender (as was what happened with you).

I am willing to allow you to return to the west server provided that you promise that you serve a slay considering this is your 1st Offense. If you choose to accept this, then make a response to my post and I will unban you and allow you to return. However, if you cannot fulfill this, then your appeal will be denied. Hope to hear from you soon!

Until then, have a good day!
    Sincerely, Guilty

4. ZeRo

@elsid5100 please respond to this within 24 hours or your appeal will be denied.

5. ZeRo

Considering I gave you way more than 24 hours to respond to this appeal and you making no effort to respond to this appeal, it is denied! Have a good day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.