Denied EliteHoaxer -{Away}-'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by EliteHoaxer -{Away}-, Sep 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    EliteHoaxer [Sin.Tsumi]
    Your Steam ID:
    I dont give a shit
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Kek my dumb fuck brother was using his account, his name is austin and he is a dick to me but you probs wont unban me, But whatever not like that staff on this server understand what "No banning without direct evidence."
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I have proof Of me being false banned without direct evidence that it was me, me and austin are brothers and we are twins... And plus you cant ban without firect evidence I am proof... Darth Gorgamel said this to me... The reason is when I was staffing vanilla when you claimed there was a hacker, you made it quite difficult for me to be able to catch him. You also were very impatient and don't seem to understand what is needed before we can ban a hacker. So yeah you pretty much just falsed banned me for what my brother did #fuckoff​

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2016
  2. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

You were banned by @Pandora for "ban evasion"
    She will respond at earliest convenience.

3. Ban Evasion My ass

4. Pandora?

Pandora? Alcoholic in Training VIP Silver

Last night when we were staffing we had a player come on that was not only spamming and mass rdming but hacking as well.

Even if we did not have evidence of hacking, the account was going to be banned for Mass RDM regardless.

While I don't have this particular part recorded, the player had spoken in game and I had recognized (as well as others) that it sounded almost identical to yours, so when I banned Austin I made sure to run an IP check. As shown in the screenshot, you shared IPs with an actively banned player which results in a ban evasion ban. Last night when I had banned him, you were last seen 9/20/16, and when I came home today and checked your game info I saw you on the servers, if even just for a minute as well as your adminstats changing to last seen 9/21/16.
    [​IMG]

If it really is just your brother and not you hacking, then you will have to contact me privately about how we can obtain proof that it's him and not you in order to lift the ban.

Appeal: Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.