Approved EliteHoaxer -{Away}-'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by EliteHoaxer -{Away}-, Aug 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    EliteHoaxer
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:106022517​
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I did not rdm and I left to get screenshots of someone who mass rdm'ed and I need valid information of who I rdm'ed because I did not shoot nor kill one person and I don't know why Pandora would ban me for nothing, seems not like something Pandora would do. If I could get in a chat with Pandora and ask who did I rdm that would be really nice.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I do not have any evidence because I left to get screenshots I tried to come back and I got banned, all I want to do is get in a chat and ask why or be unbanned because I really like those servers.​

2. Pandora?

Pandora? Alcoholic in Training VIP Silver

Hey there @EliteHoaxer -{Away}-

Short and simple, we were on haven when you had killed a person for T-baiting but the logs showed that they didn't so I put a slay on you. A bit after you ended up leaving, which also surprised me considering you don't really cause all that much trouble/leave on purpose so I was awaiting this appeal! In the future, if you have to leave it's best to ask the staff online at the time if you're free to go so this type of situation doesn't happen. If you had told me you were getting screenshots I would've gladly let you go and get them. Thanks for your understanding!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 20, 2016
  3. Yeah I was leaving to report someone XD

4. Pandora?

Pandora? Alcoholic in Training VIP Silver

Appeal: Accepted and Voided

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.