Denied Elforia's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Elforia, Aug 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elforia

Elforia VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Elforia
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:1:50646607
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for Mass RDM 4kills I understand one of the rdm, (the frag bounced off the side and exploded on the ground) but the other 3 the Detective called out the guys over on that roof because there were unided bodies I was not the only person throwing frags I just had a better frag throw. There was at least one other person that threw a frag up there as well.
    I understand if I don't get unbanned. But I do feel that I needed to put my point across.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. neutral

neutral VIP

Heya,

You were banned by @Juice Wrld for Mass RDM. Give him some time to address your appeal once he gathers all of his evidence.

In the meantime, this is a local ban so feel free to play any of our other servers.

3. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

Seeing as I was one of the people RDMed, I have video evidence available if needed.

4. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Gonna retag @Juice Wrld in case that he missed it. Sorry about any wait.

5. NeverGhostin

NeverGhostin Mod to remember VIP

My bad, I didn't get pinged the first time for this. I've seen it now tho. So give me a few to get my stuff.

6. NeverGhostin

Ok, down to business. I banned you for Mass rdm +4 for the following reports:
    Sorry about this deathscene, I confused it with the other when recording. You can see both of the victims to the left.
    Here's the deathscene for the first 2 reports:
    This next recording is a full uncut recording. Just watch the first bit. This is the deathscene for the last 2 reports:

Now, from what I saw, the first 2 kill were because of you're failure to throw the grenade up onto the roof. The next 2, you claimed they were near unided bodies. I have 2 problems with that.
    1. You were on the street, so there was no way you could have even seen those unided bodies.
    2. Even if you were up there, the bodies were impossible to reach because they were outside the map.

7. Elforia

Elforia VIP

true but the detective called them out because he could see the unided bodies so I tossed a grenade up there I understand the rdm matter for the failed grenade. But the D called them out up on that rooftop which is a perfectly legal grenade.

8. NeverGhostin

You didn't say anything about the Detective calling them out. You should have entered that information into the report. You specifically said that they were gba for being next to unideds. You in no way could see those unided bodies from all the way down on the street. All in all i'm going to deny this.

If you have any more questions, click here to start a conversation with me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.